couesnutt

Hard Decision???

Buy the swarovski's! And if for some reason they dont work out for you, there are plenty of people who will buy them from you for a slightly discounted price. Its really a no brainer.

Rich

Where do you guys recommend that I should get them from im ready to buy!

come to the mesa SW and see me

I will give you a $10 off coupon :lol: not that it really helps

Dude,

You've kinda used my name (spelling)

You might not want to be confused as me, due to the fact that I'm not known as a Fluffy PC guy.

Welcome,

DH...aka ...Couesnut

I would get them from Doug at Camera Land

since he is out of state you will not have to pay tax.

Mike

http://www.cameralandny.com/optics/swarovs...arovski15x56slc

Agree, saving $160.00 on sales tax makes it an internet purchase. Another good place is http://www.eagleoptics.com/ since they have a no hassle 30 day return policy. If you don't like them, send them back. Some places will charge you a 15% restocking charge for returns, this place won't.

Swaros came in tonight at 7:30pm cant wait to get them out in the field. What kind of cases do you guys have for yours i really dont trust the one it came with to much. Also what cleaning products do you guys recommend. THANX FOR ALL YOUR HELP WITH THE DECISION!!!!

A Pelican case is stout and waterproof. SunDevil uses a case like the Pelican that he got at Sportsmans , but it is less expensive. I cannot recall the brand.

A camel hair brush and air can is good to bet off the abrasive dust before using a piece of lens tissue and lens cleaner. You can buy promoistened lens tissue in individual packs that are good to take along to wipe any oil off the ocular lens you may get from your lashes and lids. Don't use the leather suede end of a lenspen.