Sign in to follow this  
PowellSixO

Pig Saddle FS $100

I have a brand new Pig Saddle for sale. I purchased it for a coues hunt last fall, and never used it. It lists for $135 on their website, and they charge you $14.65 for shipping. So it's basically $149.65. I'm asking $100 shipped and insured to your door. This is an amazing rifle clamp for a tripod. It's better than the triclawps. It has both 1/4" and 3/8" threads to accept any tripod quick release plate. I'm trying to fund a trip to Idaho to hunt with my little brother this year though, so some stuff has to go. I'm not in a big rush to sell, so the price is firm. Would prefer PayPal, or in person cash transaction.

The saddle is exactly what you see on their website, and has no scratches or flaws whatsoever. I can text more pics later this evening if someone would like though. Here is a pic of my 7mm Rem Mag on it. It's amazing how sturdy it will hold your rifle. 435-668-9597. Thanks.

Jake

http://stores.hogsaddle.com/pig-saddle-1/

P.S. This is also listed in other forums, so first come first serve. Texts would be best, but I'll check my pm's a couple times a day.

post-14705-0-80401000-1522167504_thumb.jpeg

I grew up on a pig farm in Idaho and used to ride pigs all the time when I was a kid. Never had a saddle though. We had to ride bareback. I was looking forward to seeing what I was missing.

• Like 1

I grew up on a pig farm in Idaho and used to ride pigs all the time when I was a kid. Never had a saddle though. We had to ride bareback. I was looking forward to seeing what I was missing.

I also rode them but not all were so receptive of the idea. :] nothing better than home grown bacon