Sign in to follow this  
oscararias102909

Sedona Area

Kinda of a stretch but heading up to Sedona for a 3 stay with wife and kids. Any good calling around the area? Trying to get out and do something with my 8 yr old in the morning ms while the wife and baby sleep. We are staying in West Sedona off of the 89-A. Thanks in advance!

anywhere but I like shnebly(sp) hill and also just above the switch backs going towards flag.

lots of yotes and there easy to call in now.

lots of bobcats and fox's as well but check the dates for those as I forget when fur bearing season closes. if its open fox's are the easiest and funnest to call in.

your kill will have a blast.

anywhere but I like shnebly(sp) hill and also just above the switch backs going towards flag.

lots of yotes and there easy to call in now.

lots of bobcats and fox's as well but check the dates for those as I forget when fur bearing season closes. if its open fox's are the easiest and funnest to call in.

your kill will have a blast.

Sorry, fur bearing season ended March 31. Good luck up there! Post results!

Thanks Delw and Couestracker for the info!! Didnt get a chance to do any calling due to the wife having us up and down West Sedona and Oak Creek canyon. We have another stay in May and I will get out with the kiddo and post all our success😉! Thanks again!

In may, hit the east side of the sedona exit off of i-17 go a few miles and take the road that parallels I-17 but a few miles off. its a decent road ends at stoneman lake road at the i-17 exit.

makes a good shed hunting and yote trip at times

• Like 1

Take stoneman lake road to the t-intersection then go right towards the base of Apache maid mnt. lots of yotes in there that need to be thinned out.

Take stoneman lake road to the t-intersection then go right towards the base of Apache maid mnt. lots of yotes in there that need to be thinned out.

Bring a lion tag.

Kind of an old thread but I’m headed to Sedona to stay next week until Christmas. I’d love to get some calling in, any more suggestions?