Purchased a silencer shop trust last night. One step closer. The price/process for one of these suppressors is absolutely ridiculous.

it is ridiculous, but Im glad I did it. Buy a 22 suppressor. Its a gateway drug.

Only suppressor I have ever shot behind is a .22! Thats what started all this.

Im thinking about an ultra 7 .30 cal suppressor and some type of .22 suppressor as well. Not sure on what brand/model .22 though

• Like 1

I have several 22 suppressors. Surprised? I know! I have a several Silencerco Sparrows and 2 Silencerco Specter2s and 1 Silencerco Warlock. Im waiting for a Innovative Arms Slingshot Ti. I rarely shoot the Warlock, only because it is not stainless steel and cleaning the baffle stack is a lot of work. Stainless ones you can put into an ultrasonic cleaner, aluminum you can not.

• Like 1

I have a 30 cal ultra 7 and shoot it on a 300 weather all the way down to my AD! Love the suppressor but wasn't ready for all the extra muzzle brakes i needed to buy. Now im getting ready to buy the ultra 5 in 6.5 for my smaller guns

• Like 1

I have a 30 cal ultra 7 and shoot it on a 300 weather all the way down to my AD! Love the suppressor but wasn't ready for all the extra muzzle brakes i needed to buy. Now im getting ready to buy the ultra 5 in 6.5 for my smaller guns

Man thats good to hear! Im still so torn on the 5vs7! I think Ill get the 7 to be safe and maybe later get a 5 like your doing

I bought a few 2 for my 22's and one for my 338 lapua it is a harvestor big bore the other is a hybrid and i do not wear ear pro with any of them and recoil is near non existant as well on all my rifles. The best shooting accessory I have ever purchased!

and in addition my rifles are more accurate.

• Like 2

I have been really debating on that ultra 5 vs the 7. I plan on using it on a 28 nosler, I shoot a 10lb 7mag unbraked without a problem so I was thinking the ultra 5 would easy bring the recoil down below a 7 mag levels. I want to use at least a 26" barrel and I think a total of 31" would be easier to pack around then 33". I just did order the silencerco harvester for my 6.5 SAUM but with a 27.5 barrel and weighing in at 14 lbs, being light and mobile isnt high on my list. I am totally new to suppressors and open to any suggestions

• Like 1