SirRoyal

The Trail Cam Celebration

I read your post yesterday and no reason at all to start manipulating posts to reach some goal whatever that might be. That is called FAKE NEWS.

• Like 1

What bugs me is that someone deleted my post that I made on here last night. There was nothing wrong with the post, and there was no reason for it to be deleted.

Amanda was this you that deleted it?

They also deleted the quotes that I used from nefarious red and azkiller.

So since I don't have the direct quotes anymore to use I will go off of memory. It was a few pages back and azkiller and nefarious red just contradicted each other about how many raffle tickets one guy should be able to purchase. In the first quote by nefarious red he said that he doesn't think that one guy should be able to purchase as many tickets as he wants. Just down the page a little azkiller states that one guy should be able to purchase as many tickets as he wants because the more money the better. Nefarious Red put a like on azkiller's opinion of one guy being able to purchase all of the tickets.

Dude, you didn't even make that post on this thread. You made it on the Conserve and Protect meeting thread and it's still there. This stuff is solid gold.

Fake news, Glen? I think the fake news is you telling people that Don Peay has Commissioner Davis in his back pocket. And you emailed Commissioner Davis trying to recommend someone for a committee? Interesting. That's an unusual strategy, let's see how it plays out.

You just love the smell of politics in the morning. How do you know who I emailed? Did Pete tell you after he finished with Davis? You just got on here a couple of weeks ago and have 173 posts. You ever leave your Mom's basement?

• Like 1

What bugs me is that someone deleted my post that I made on here last night. There was nothing wrong with the post, and there was no reason for it to be deleted.

Amanda was this you that deleted it?

They also deleted the quotes that I used from nefarious red and azkiller.

So since I don't have the direct quotes anymore to use I will go off of memory. It was a few pages back and azkiller and nefarious red just contradicted each other about how many raffle tickets one guy should be able to purchase. In the first quote by nefarious red he said that he doesn't think that one guy should be able to purchase as many tickets as he wants. Just down the page a little azkiller states that one guy should be able to purchase as many tickets as he wants because the more money the better. Nefarious Red put a like on azkiller's opinion of one guy being able to purchase all of the tickets.

Dude, you didn't even make that post on this thread. You made it on the Conserve and Protect meeting thread and it's still there. This stuff is solid gold.

Fake news, Glen? I think the fake news is you telling people that Don Peay has Commissioner Davis in his back pocket. And you emailed Commissioner Davis trying to recommend someone for a committee? Interesting. That's an unusual strategy, let's see how it plays out.

Interesting that nef knows who members on here email and what was said.

• Like 1

You checking every forum now for anyone posting against your employer? What name have you used on the other forums? I need to do some oppo research.

I am going to take Red hunting on my fall archery bull elk hunt. Should be good for some laughs and he is big enough to carry a load.

I am going to take Red hunting on my fall archery bull elk hunt. Should be good for some laughs and he is big enough to carry a load.

I call b.s. I'd probably "accidentally trip and fall" on an arrow. But good luck anyways.