Coues 'n' Sheep

2 years 5 days 4 hours & .......

Gino congrats on another book buck!!! So when can I come up and sit one of your stands :P

Gross Score - 86 4/8

Net Score - 85 2/8

GREAT JOB. ONE DAY I WILL HOPEFULLY GET ONE WITH A BOW. CONGRATS, ON AN AWESOME BUCK. :D

89" gross 2 1/8" ded.

Nice guess Mike!!!! I put an honest tape on him and got 88 5/8" which kinda surprised me...... Jason said he thought 90" and I started at 86" and then started picking on him and guessed again at 84"..... :rolleyes: I hate it when Jason is closer than me!! <_< :P

The really, really cool part is that he only sports 3/8" of deductions!!! :blink: :o :D Making him net 88 2/8"!! :blink: :D That is why I couldn't pass him up.... but I didn't think he was that close!!! I really can't wait to get that Euro mount on my office wall!!

Great Job,LAST COUES WAS AN 80's

:D

Yeah.... and he has BOTH horns still attached to the skull plate!!!! ;) :rolleyes: :blink: :lol: :lol: :P :lol:

And you don't have to point out that it is the smallest buck that I have killed with my bow in the last five years..... :rolleyes: <_< :P

Great Job,LAST COUES WAS AN 80's

:D

Yeah.... and he has BOTH horns still attached to the skull plate!!!! ;) :rolleyes: :blink: :lol: :lol: :P :lol:

And you don't have to point out that it is the smallest buck that I have killed with my bow in the last five years..... :rolleyes: <_< :P

You better watch your self old man. I can make sure you dont sport two horns either ;)

Just kidding... sorta.

I picked my Euro Mount up from Gary Iles today..... Thanks, Gary!! :D

And I just got it put up on my office wall..... ahhhh.... :D I feel so much better now! :lol: :lol:

post-996-1202262649.jpg