biglakejake

American Hero passes. John Sidney McCain III

I think He knew more about world wide situation than anyone including all Presidents in my life except maybee Eisenhour  but then i was just 3-4 years old then. A shame American people voted obamma over Mcain. I think He screwed  up on his VP choice did Him in..Hewas a hero to me because He spent 5 and a half years tortured,.. Flew missions to get there . How many of you did that. If You got beat for 5+ years don't you think you would make some dumb decisiions too. then once in polotics He ran into the millenialls and now days you have to reachout to both party.to get votes. He would of got elected if not for the black vote and the poor scum sucking  bottom white vote .. Why do You think trump is reaching out to Blacks Now He has too. He is just using them. MCain wouldnt do that..Anyone  of You guy that werer in the militery and spent time captured lets hear it. You will be my hero too... Most in the last 20 years made it home.. and  are just complaining about the VA.. I thank You for Your service, But go to a doctor and get some meds... You didn't have to go You chose too.I missed NAM. by 2-3 years I didnt want to go and would not have vollunteered..Again to all that served thank you and hope you are well.but dont call a Guy a coward who spent 5+years in the hilton getin beat up and on the news u only hear the bad  and none of the good that I have heard  I still can't beleive Americans voted for a mulim for president over a vetran  ,thanks....Happiness and good health to all....BOB!

I think most guys on here respect his milatery service but not his political career.  Look how he disrespected the president and his former VP pick Palin by not having them at the funeral and gave the liberals a big boost in the arm by doing it. Remember when Trump said McCain was a loser they were in a campaign fight and McCain was throwing sh#@ at Trump too. Being a closet Republican liberal turns off a lot of people today no matter what you did in your younger days. After his milatary career IMO he was just another phony, lieing politician.

• Like 5