biglakejake

American Hero passes. John Sidney McCain III

He was responsible for over 100 us service men’s death when he started the fire on the us forestal.  Look it up..... he finish at the bottom of his naval class... he managed to get shot down and his admiral daddy made him stay in captivity... he did more harm in the senate as well.  All I can say is he served many years, too many in public service.   And yes I served 24 years in military and I’ll put my mil record against his any day.  And yes I served in combat.  

There is no such thing as a perfect person, McCain included.  You can chose to either remember his shortcomings or his virtues, take your pick.  Or you can remember that none are all good or all bad, we all lie somewhere in the middle ground.

RIP senator.  God bless & heal your family.

• Like 5

On 8/25/2018 at 9:13 PM, biglakejake said:

lee elbert

500 w reidhead

show low AZ

why don't you just stop by the house sometime you silly, mouthy little twat?

lee

Hey chicken shoot.... stopped by since I was actually nearby by since I’m hunting near your house.  Knocked!!! You either were hiding or were not home.  Nice neighborhood.  You must have a GED based on the trashy yard..., maybe spend less time threaten people and more time work and cleaning up your yard 

6B1BB121-144C-4E9B-B5DB-198D399F3A94.thumb.jpeg.3cb248a853e4dee33286324ceba90804.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Wow! 1

Funny I took the same exact picture off google maps...whos the real chicken sh!t 🤥

A9C58CEC-4455-42FD-857D-DD023067E326.png

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JACK said:

Funny I took the same exact picture off google maps...whos the real chicken sh!t 🤥

A9C58CEC-4455-42FD-857D-DD023067E326.png

Thanks for posting his house for use.  Potty mouth i guess wants to meet after school lets out.  

30 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

He was responsible for over 100 us service men’s death when he started the fire on the us forestal.  Look it up..... he finish at the bottom of his naval class... he managed to get shot down and his admiral daddy made him stay in captivity... he did more harm in the senate as well.  All I can say is he served many years, too many in public service.   And yes I served 24 years in military and I’ll put my mil record against his any day.  And yes I served in combat.  

Notorious falsehood.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/john-mccain-fire-uss-forrestal/

His combat record is on Wikipedia. Care to share yours? Funny every one you meet was a combat all star. I haven’t meet a cook or supply clerk since I was in a combat zone. 

• Like 1

Just now, oz31p said:

Notorious falsehood.

His combat record is on Wikipedia. Care to share yours? Funny every one you meet was a combat all star. I haven’t meet a cook or supply clerk since I was in a combat zone. 

Snopes. Really.  You that stupid?  Snopes has been outted as a sorros funded propaganda site. Why do you think snopes is at all credible?   Johns missle started the whole dang fire.  If you going to argue facts at least know them.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Notorious falsehood.

Here is your hero.... running away

Whatever the circumstances of the fire’s origins, McCain did not stay on deck to help fight the blaze as the men around him did. With the firefighting crew virtually wiped out, men untrained in fighting fires had to pick up the fire hoses, rescue the wounded or frantically throw bombs and even planes over the ship’s side to prevent further tragedy. McCain left them behind and went down to the hangar-bay level, where he briefly helped crew members heave some bombs overboard. After that, he went to the pilot’s ready room and watched the fire on a television monitor hooked to a camera trained on the deck.

5 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

Thanks for posting his house for use.  Potty mouth i guess wants to meet after school lets out.  

You are a complete douche...you think I should edit my post like you did ehhh...GED and all Lee is spot on with his assessment of you 

• Haha 1

Just now, JACK said:

You are a complete douche...you think I should edit my post like you did ehhh...GED and all Lee is spot on with his assessment of you 

😥I’m very hurt.  You called me a douche....wow.... love screwing with you key board warriors.  Too easy...you all get your panties and a wad when people drop to your level.   You guys are too easy.  Now I’ll sit back and wait for you to call me out and want to kick my arse.  

2 minutes ago, oz31p said:

The fake story stated that his wet start started the fire not a missle

If your going to pile on you need to atleast make sense.  “ his wet started the fire”.  What the heck does that mean .., still does not change the fact the his daddy took care of him... 

3 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

Here is your hero.... running away

Whatever the circumstances of the fire’s origins, McCain did not stay on deck to help fight the blaze as the men around him did. With the firefighting crew virtually wiped out, men untrained in fighting fires had to pick up the fire hoses, rescue the wounded or frantically throw bombs and even planes over the ship’s side to prevent further tragedy. McCain left them behind and went down to the hangar-bay level, where he briefly helped crew members heave some bombs overboard. After that, he went to the pilot’s ready room and watched the fire on a television monitor hooked to a camera trained on the deck.

That’s quite the back peddle from “started a fire that killed 100 Service members(134.to be exact). 

He was injuired in the accident, paper cut from playing cards down In the ready room I suppose.