Sign in to follow this  
BeardownAZ

Bino tripod adapters?

I have used the Swarovski universal tripod adapter for years $115> Also have pulled off bins and laid my rifle across the adapter for several 300 yard shots.

Ill look into those mentioned. Got a pair of Vulture 15x56 and may upgrade down the road so I was looking for one that was somewhat universal or would work with what I may get down the road.. The outdoorsman is close to that as are the strap style. Thanks

I have a spare Vortex ( metal style one) that you are welcome to use, if you just need one to get by with. It will screw into the threaded hole of your vultures.  

Located in Tucson.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, no worries said:

I have a spare Vortex ( metal style one) that you are welcome to use, if you just need one to get by with. It will screw into the threaded hole of your vultures.  

Located in Tucson.

I appreciate that. Thanks very much. I found a Jim White one I had stashed away I had forgotten about, that will work. I still plan on upgrading equipment down the road so I still want/wanted to hear the opinions on here. 

I've used the outdoorsmans,the vortex and the strap kind and hands down outdoorsmans is the best. I have a stud installed in both my pairs of binos. The vortex isn't bad for something cheap but I've seen it break in half when a tripod tipped over.

9 hours ago, LifeFeedsOnLife said:

I've used the outdoorsmans,the vortex and the strap kind and hands down outdoorsmans is the best. I have a stud installed in both my pairs of binos. The vortex isn't bad for something cheap but I've seen it break in half when a tripod tipped over.

I know, that's exactly what happened to me,lol