Sign in to follow this  
Paso Robles

Thank you SunDevil

Hey guys,

I just returned from a great hunt down in Mexico and your very own SunDevil (Chris) happened to be one of the guides in camp. He was a great guy to meet, honest and hard working.

Four of us clowns from California flew into Tucson and drove south of the border for a enjoyable and very successful hunt.

I have been around the hunting industry for awhile, but this happened to be the first guided hunt I have ever been on and it lived up to all it was billed as. My good friend Doug was along for his second hunt in as many years with this outfit and I felt very comfortable with his recommendation of this outfitter. Good ranches and very competent guides made for a successful hunt for all four of us. I don't have pics. of all the bucks and if I can figure out how to post some, I will add some at the end of the post.

Well thats it in a nutshell. Once again "Thank you Chris" for a great time down in your neck of the woods.

Jim

post-693-1202075267_thumb.jpg

My Buck

post-693-1202075327_thumb.jpg

Same good lookin' guy

post-693-1202075373_thumb.jpg

Doug's last day buck

Gorgeous buck!!!! I want one like that! Great job and congrats! JIM>

Beautiful Bucks! Congrats to all of your hunting party and to Chris as well on what sounds like a great trip!

Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Phil

thanks Jim and your welcome! it sure was a good week. I am glad you had such a good time and were able to take such an incredible buck!!!

I will never underestimate an armadillo again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

post up those other pics I sent you and I will add the scores if you can not remember them. chris.

Hey Guys......Thanks for all the nice comments and welcomes to the site. Here are a couple of pictures that Chris sent to me.

post-693-1202269933.jpg

Adams first coues deer...........SunDevil was his guide.

post-693-1202270193_thumb.jpg

Table of bucks

post-693-1202270022_thumb.jpg