Sign in to follow this  
GameHauler

Scotty Boy

Haven't heard much from Scotty Boy

I heard the new baby and work have him tied up

but he may have a little time to put his hunting suit on

and post a little on here

post-1778-1202347134.jpg

I'm still here Mikey... just haven't really posted anything on here since my buffalo hunt about a month ago.. I've been really busy trying to get my affairs together for getting the heck out of MT and coming back to AZ ASAP. I will be back in Tucson sometime really soon for good.. with a job or without!! I'm just not gonna take a hit on the house I own there and I'm gonna move back and wait the housing recession out. And if the govt wont move me back, well its time to find another job then..

Been busy up here. I've got to be in Las Vegas this weekend and then I've to go to Indianapolis for 2 weeks of EMT training. Also have 4 buddies coming up here to MT from AZ in between those trips to do their buffalo hunts. And THEN, hopefully I'll be packing up and headed back to AZ come March 1!!!

Little Sydney is keeping us on our toes for sure! She's gonna be 6 months this weekend already!! She's growing like a weed!

6month3.jpg

SANY1060.jpg

Oh yeah, and in all that, I've got to find time to have a little B-Day party!! I'll be turning the big 30!! Its while I'll be in Indy and we've got a good weekend lined up for the big day!

That SUCKS. I thought you loved it up there. Is it just a financial thing or is the winter taking it's toll?

BTW, Tuscon still sucks too. It has not changed since you left. :lol:

Scotty :(

I am sorry,

I was typing faster than I was thinking last night.

I ment to say shortpants on this thread.

Hey but a least we got to see some beautiful pictures of Sydney.

Sorry to hear you have to move back.

Hope everything works out

Mike

post-1778-1202387173.jpg

Do you remember when? :P

sorry it isn't working out for you... I kind of did the same thing when I moved to Alaska for a year(A LONG TIME AGO)... It was fun, but it just wasn't going to work out. At least you have the sense to get out while you can.....

At least you tried... Alot of people don't have the guts to even do that....

You have a cute kid...

J-

So what's the scoop with moving back? Seemed like MT was a good fit for you with all those awesome bird hunting spots.

At least you should be back in AZ in time for a very good wildflower year! Get your little girl out in a field of flowers and snap some pics of her! That'd be beautiful!

Amanda

I guess all of us Native Arizona Folks just take for granted what a great place we live in. Now that Scotty Boy has lived here for a while, he now knows it, too! Good luck with the Transfer Scotty... Hope it is a Painless move.... It will be nice to have you back down here posting AZ stories again!!!

CnS

You're actually planning on moving back to AZ??? :blink: :blink: Seems like you didn't have too many nice things to say about this place when you left. I got the impression that you had enough and weren't looking back? ;)

Well either way, as Amanda said; you'll hopefully be here in time for a great wildflower season. We've been getting some good steady rain this winter. Good for the flowers, and GOOD FOR THE GAMBELS, which I know you love.....

Good luck on your move back Scott. Looking forward to some of your future pics & stories!

S.

:)

I was afraid that was going to happen to you Scottboy. You have to go out and see the world before you realize Arizona is the best piece of land in the world. I'm a native and when I was around 24-28 I went out and chased $$$$. All I wanted was to get back to our great state and fast. Be patient, work with B.P. they will get you back in time.Don't throw away a great career(one that is hard to find with all those benefits) because you can't stand it.Unless you hate the job. Good luck.

I aint saying its so but!

If Mamma aint happy,

Aint nobody happy!

Isn't she from Texas?

And I know my mamma would not be happy.

She moved here from Minnesota and has never asked me if we could move back there so she could be closer to Family.

Welcome back to the most deverse state in the union

Thanks guys.. I found out real quick that MT is best in doses of 2 to 3 weeks in the fall. The rest of the time here is for the birds.. Texans just weren't made for this country.. its big, empty, and there ain't a soul up here. The lack of work up here is hard for someone like me who gets bored REAL easily..I was used to being bombarded every day with work. There is some phenominal hunting up here, but I can't live on hunting alone..I can only hunt so much before I've got a hankerin' to do something else.. I've got to have people around, and good food, and things like that.. all of which is severly lacking in this 3rd world state..

I won't ever regret coming here, but I'm ready to come home to AZ.. Over the last 5 years, AZ became a home to me without me realizing it. It ain't TX for sure, but it's the next best thing for me. But hey, live and learn, right?

I've just never been one to turn down an adventure!! When I'm old and on my death bed, I can always look back with a smile and say that I tried it all.. This wasn't the first time, and I'm gonna say it probably won't be the last one either!!

Scotty,

Sold my house this week. THings could be turning toward the positive, but still hope you move back and we can chase some birds and coues!

Doug