Jazz

7E - In Dec

My gaia GPS map looks like .. a billion pins. And I've been to all the locations.

Scrutinizing google earth, I see I missed a few trick tanks- and I'm definitely going to hit them next weekend on the 2 day scout I'm budgeting in. I don't know whether to hit the top or the unit or the bottom first, but It's crazy how you can see something on a map that you missed in three seasons and can't wait to get there in person.  (I swear those weren't there last year!!)

Sometimes scouting can be just as good as a hunt.

Well, close.

• Like 2

Is it the cow tag again?

If so I am sure you have a good idea of what you are doing. I haven't been up there this year, but if I had to go tomorrow I would start in the area I met you a few years ago. That or where I got mine a few years ago if there is water. 

On 11/24/2018 at 8:56 PM, Hoss50 said:

Is it the cow tag again?

If so I am sure you have a good idea of what you are doing. I haven't been up there this year, but if I had to go tomorrow I would start in the area I met you a few years ago. That or where I got mine a few years ago if there is water. 

There’s some tricks in the area- I think that’s going to be a good plan.

And... canceled.

My son had a medical event that left him in the hospital for four days.. he’s home. We’re looking for answers but he’s ok.

We’re not going this year. We talked about it and want to donate the tags to hunt for heroes.. anyone have a contact?

Sad to hear he missed the hunt, but glad to hear he is home and ok.

lv2hunt on here is part of hunts for heros.

47 minutes ago, Jazz said:

And... canceled.

My son had a medical event that left him in the hospital for four days.. he’s home. We’re looking for answers but he’s ok.

We’re not going this year. We talked about it and want to donate the tags to hunt for heroes.. anyone have a contact?

480 780 3868

2 hours ago, oz31p said:

Bad number? I’ve emailed them.. googled the website..Not much time- so I’ll call tonight if they don’t get back with me..