Sign in to follow this  
muley224

Late Kaibab and Strip

What I meant by 2nd choice was  Strip was first choice.  Kaibab was 2nd That was my 2nd choice deer choice. No trail cams involved and I don't name my deer .I am a Hunter not a killer. 20 or 30 inches bigger don't mean chit to  Me or the average Hunter.  You Guys that have to wait all your life and name a Buck , I feel sorry for You. I know some Guys like that and They are Fussed up. They don't have a life.  I know a few Guys that turned in Strip tags this year without Max  Points and I will call them Dumb. 1 was a ex Hunting partner.  He might go to His grave without a Big Buck. Even tho we are not Buds no More I hope not for Him.I guess what I am saying is after 50 years of Hunting ,Score doesn't matter. Its the Hunt that counts. My Mentor and Dad who is 98 years Young taught Me well. The best thing is He taught Me how to Shoot. I think My Basketball skills Kick in too. I just don't Miss . and I don't practice with a Gun. The last 3 animals I killed have been with a borrowed gun ,1 shot.You don't need to put $50 worth ammo thru your gun before a hunt. You can shoot or You can't. I have a few Buddies that can't. and 1 was a Fed . Cop LOL.. On a side Not Pray for My 98 year old Dad. I havn't brought on her but He was in intensive care for 2 weeks unconcious for a week .Came out of it . He had 3-4 things wrong with Him They ask him where He lives and He said Argentina.  My Sisters laughed . He has never been there. Any way He is coming thru and back in the nursing home ,Got dressed for first time in 3 weeks . I talked to Him on the Phone yesterday for 30 second. and He knew Me ,so that was great. He is a trooper and I hope all will pray for Him. I am hoping to go see Him next week. He can't eat solid food. He has a hernia pushing up against his stomach. He could live 1week or 1 year.  I will go back and sleep on the floor next to him. This is gonna Be a tough one for  Me ,thanks Guys. Good luck to all in the Archery season..................BOB! 

I just got off work , but on another side  note ,Sarcasizm works. 3 years ago October  when my MOM Or i should say be fore my Mom Passed away ,She had Parkinsons and passed at 88 , She hadn't moved in a year. I was her only son and had 4 sister who were boring I was her FAV little boy said a Joke and She sat up and laughed . I smiled at her and no one could beleive it. She had her roserie beads in hand.So You young pungs don't Chit on Me I might live a long time and I will heck everyone long as I can...................Thanks BOB.!

Bob you and your dad will be in my prayers. Sorry you have to go through that, but glad you can be there for him. Those old farts can be really tough though...maybe he’ll surprise you with a couple more years. 

• Like 1

AAAWWEEESOME!!!!

• Like 1