Sign in to follow this  
yotebuster

Mexico outfitter for someone that’s kind of out of shape!

I’m thinking of booking a Mexico trip for Jan 2020.  I’d like to bring my dad and a buddy.  They are both mid 60’s and in decent to crappy shape.  They both still hunt hard in ND (pretty easy) and can get around enough to kill an elk each year, but they couldn’t hike several miles a day.  Anyone hunt any ranches they would recommend that are a little flatter or have some half butt road access on them?  I know I’ve seen a few pics on here of some guys hunting some really flat ranches.   Any place where they high rack them?  I know I’m setting myself up to get flamed here but not trying to be lazy just wanna find a place I can hunt with my pops.  Thanks in advance!

Are you looking for a Mule deer hunt or a Coues deer hunt? I ask because you mentioned "high rack".  I can put you on both or one or the other, let me know.

We have ranches in Sonora that can accommodate you and your dad and no matter what shape they are in. Give me a call and I can text you some pictures of 2 clients that just killed good bucks with us last week. 1 guy 75 took a 96” buck and his 74 year old buddy took his best ever Coues buck, 107” from the road. 

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat as you yotebuster, my dad can't hike very far anymore either and doesn't hunt anymore  because of it , so i would like to find something easier  for him one day....

Check out my website 

couesoutfitters.com