Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Reminder to cherish every day.....

Mark Bool, a fellow board member of the AZ Deer Association, recently found out his son was killed in a terrible car accident. His son, Mike, was traveling home from the Grand Canyon with his girlfriend. The vehicle rolled several times and they were both ejected from the car. Mike did not survive and his girlfriend is in critical condition.

Please pray for Mark and his family as well as Vicky (the girlfriend) and her family as they go through this horrible time. And please remember that life is fleeting and to make the most of the time we have.

Back in 2005, Mike Bool did a backpack hunt with his father. He killed a great buck.

Here is a link to his hunt story and photo.

I didn't know Mike well, but he was always helping out with the AZ Deer Association and he was always smiling when I saw him. If any of you know him well, perhaps you can post a good memory you have of him.

Amanda

Oh man that has to be ROUGH!! Sorry for your loss Mark...............

My thoughts and prayers are with the Bool Family as well as the family of the lady. A tragedy that helps me enjoy every day.

The story is a great one to read, seems like he was a great hunter who cared for the lifestyle and respected the animals. A great deer went to an even greater man.

Mark my prayers are with you and your family, my prayers are also with your sons girlfriend and her family.

Ugh..... My heart was broken when I got the e-mail last night Amanda.....

True tragedy. I met Michael briefly at one of the ADA banquets. I know him and his sister were always there to help-out their dad. Mark is a true gentleman, and the apple never falls far from the tree.

Sincere condolences to the Bool family. I'll say a prayer for Vicky as well. I hope she recovers.

S.

I got the news last night and was so sad that i couldn't sleep. I am so sorry for the Bool's loss--

I do not know the Bools personally but I do know that the loss of a son is a heavy burden to bare, remember all of the good and it will help with the pain.

Your family is in the prayers of the Fisher family.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Bool's family, Vicky, and all their family and friends in this time of need. I didn't know them but my wife and I will keep them in our prayers. Thanks Amanda for sharing. Life is something we should all cherish each and everyday.

TJ

Another broken heart here. Wow, got the news yesterday as well and I'm just torn up over their family's terrible loss. What can you say at a time like this when you know nothing you can possibly say will ever ease their enormous grief. I didn't know him well but I did know him a little and his dad Mark, is a good friend.

I will offer this: He was one of us - his screen name was Mikey B, I havent seen him post in a while and I suspect like alot of us he was a lurker that just enjoyed looking at all the great pics and reading all the great hunting stories shared in this little community. As Amanda said, he shared with us one of his most memorable Coues hunts, spent with his hunting partner, his dad, in the Catalinas. He took a great buck on that hunt and I'm quite sure he would have put many more on the wall. His dad has spent the better part of the last ten years trying to make a difference for Arizona's deer herds with his involvement in the Arizona Deer Association and Mike was always right there with him without fail at all of the banquets and various events working his tail off, always with a smile and always quick and eager to lend a hand. He was a Coues Deer hunter, Wildcat Alum., good friend to many, a great son, a great brother - and an all around first class young man from a first class family. My thoughts and prayers are with the Bool family.

For those that are interested:

The service is going to be on Friday Feb. 22nd at 3pm at Living Streams Church.

Living Streams Church

7000 N. Central Ave.

Phoenix Arizona 85020

The Bool family is asking that instead of flowers, if people desire they may make a donation to Young Life. If you write a check, in the memo portion please write “AZ 20 Memorial for Michael Bool”. Please send all donations to 107 East Kathleen Road, Phoenix AZ 85022.