A guy from Sierra Vista killed a 132" gross buck in 34b.

My buddy scored it on Sun. A clean 3 pt.

5.7 H1. 12.5 G2, 21' mains. WOW what a toad. I should have pics soon.

DH

...waiting....looking....

Couesnut, I'm the guy who killed it. So I take it you were over at bills. I still can't belive I accually shot it. It seems like a dream. I will try to post the story in the next couple days. I e-mailed amanda the pictures so she could post them. I really am not very good on computers.

waiting...still....(patiently)

Couesnut,

You've got to tell em that was your first coues deer. Props to Shane for helping. I was pumped when you guys called me during the middle of our hunt in 31. Our didn't turn out as good as your did. But there are not many that turned at that good. Congratulations again.

Chris Jacob

I hope we get to see them soon. I need to know if it is the buck I was keeping for myself for the november hunt. I guided three hunters there on the october hunt. I went over to try and glass him on tuseday and he was gone. If it was the one I was watching then I know you are very proud of that hog.

That is not my buck. But I sure wish I would have seen him first. The one I am looking at does not stand quit that tall. But it sure looks like they run in the same country. Thanks for getting it posted WOW.....