Sign in to follow this  
codyhuntsaz

Trigger Work

I recently purchased a Remington .270 and this thing feels like it has a 50 pound trigger!! I would like to have a trigger job done on it to make it a 3 or 4 pound trigger pull. Anyone in here famaliar enough to do a job like that or know a good gunsmith? Also what do you guys think is a good poundage as far as trigger pull goes, im new to this type of thing. THANKS

i just had a trigger job done on my remington...turned out great...Terry of Arizona Custom Rifles did my work..... he is located on Mclintock and university fast turn around also...installed muzzle break and did trigger job in exactly one week

If you can't find anyone down that way, shoot me a pm and I'll give you a guy that is really good in the central part of the state.

CnS

If you can't find anyone down that way, shoot me a pm and I'll give you a guy that is really good in the central part of the state.

CnS

I've never personally meet the guy that did Gino's Trigger on his 300 WBY but I can tell you he will do my next gun.

Buckhorn

When I still lived in the valley I used the guy at Guns Etc. for a couple of trigger jobs and was always happy with his work.

Anything from 2.5-3.5 is good. depends on what ya like. I have mine at 2.75

Not sure what the poundage is on my trigger.... :rolleyes: ....but I'd have to bet that it is at 2 lbs or less on my LR 300 Wby, but on my Wife's 300 Wby it is a hair heavier, maybe closer to what yours is, Casey (maybe 2.5?). I am a trigger jerkin' fool if I have to wait on a trigger to go off! :rolleyes: I like it to surprise me everytime! ;) The lighter triggers have really improved my shooting. I know it surprised Buckhorn when he shot it the other day! :lol: ;)

Good luck on that trigger! You won't regret having it done!

CnS

Jake at Don's does awesome work!!!

They are located in Scottsdale off of McDowell just west of Hayden.