4Falls

how much longer...?

yup I noticed it changed myself go's right to asking you for your hunter id and birthdate but gives you

the spring results.

Might just be a glitch coueschaser3 :blink: I hope.

It also tells me that no application is on file. I think it must be the spring results still.

That must be it......thank the draw gods!!!! i didnt apply for spring but got a leftover so that makes a whole lot more sense. but on the bright side the voicemail changing could be signs of progression...i hope. what a relief.

I got all the kids and the wife in the room when I read that just to let em down :angry:

THAT'S twice I fell for this. :angry:

:lol: :lol: :P

CT,

IIRC, the main reason for the earlier AZ elk and antelope draw was to allow time for successful permittees to put in for vacation and scout some before the archery antelope hunts began in late Aug and the elk in Sept.

RR

It also spreads out their workload throughout the year.

I got all the kids and the wife in the room when I read that just to let em down :angry:

THAT'S twice I fell for this. :angry:

:P

Guess that makes you a Sucka!!!! :lol: :lol: :P

Don't you have something better to do than hang on everyword about the draw.... :rolleyes: After all you guys draw every dang year.... :blink: ..... not mch anticipation there.... :rolleyes: <_< :P

Sucka!!!!

:P :P :P

Something is happening! Maybe today? I just tried to check "draw results" like I have the past few day's, now the site is down, can't check bonus points/spring results like I could before. I know, worse than kids at Christmas...........................

CT

Just checked draw results and bonus points online and by phone and both are still telling me my spring draws and bonus points.

Lee

i called g&f they say the results will be posted the second week of april. thats just what the operator is sayin!

I think it was April 9th last year

3-23-2007 Was the day

A buddy from CA called and the operator told him the draw hasn't even happened yet and the results are still 3 weeks away! She told him you are way too early to be calling.....wait a few more weeks!

This doesn't mean a darn thing.....they say that every year around this time. I honestly think they tell people that so the public doesn't flood them with calls and hope that those folks spread the rumor and further lessening the amount of calls they get. I know thats what I would do, it's gotta get tiresome and frustrating to answer everyones calls with the same questions!

Ok someone call and tell them you are Lark aka .270 on Coueswhitetail.com, and I am sure they will get the results up immediately. If he can talk to and understand a javelina the he can talk to the AZGFD.

Ok someone call and tell them you are Lark aka .270 on Coueswhitetail.com, and I am sure they will get the results up immediately. If he can talk to and understand a javelina the he can talk to the AZGFD.

:lol: :lol: