azcouesandelk

Arizona Elk Society Banquet

What did it end up going for?

I just heard $195K.... Just so you know, I was not there, but I heard it in the Bathroom at Cabelas......... so I don't know if that is true or not...... :rolleyes: :unsure: :rolleyes: :huh:

:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What did it end up going for?

I just heard $195K.... Just so you know, I was not there, but I heard in the Bathroom at Cabelas......... so I don't know if that is true or not...... :rolleyes: :unsure: :rolleyes: :huh:

:lol: :lol: :P

the tag broke a record by a long shot....so did the antelope tag....it was a huge night for the AES...many records broken

gino was right about the price

I just heard $195K.... Just so you know, I was not there, but I heard in the Bathroom at Cabelas......... so I don't know if that is true or not...... :rolleyes: :unsure: :rolleyes: :huh:

LMAO :lol: Sounds like that's the place to get the "real scoop" on everything...

That amount wouldn't surprise me, could be a great year.

Like has been said, the banquet was awesome and was a huge success!!! It actually looked like a CWT.com get together though ;) Got to see a few I already know and meet a couple that I've wanted to meet. It was a pleasure to finally meet and talk to AZ402 (Stan) and Elkhunter (Tyler)!

It was nice to meet the whole Mullins crew (Jim sr., Jim and Matt). I bailed before the night was over but it was a good time overall.

It was a great night and we set many records Saturday night.

I would like to thank Ryan (azryan), Tyler (elkhunter), Cody (Napoleon) and Brandon for coming out and helping out at the banquet all you guys were a great help!

It was good meeting you folks, ain't never been to a banquet or a big event like that before, more people showed up there than NAU football game so it was quite a scene for me.

It was good meeting you folks, ain't never been to a banquet or a big event like that before, more people showed up there than NAU football game so it was quite a scene for me.

Bah HaHa... and I thought I was a small town kid!?!! :lol: :lol: Those banquets can be more fun than watching a bunch of one armed guys compete in a row boat race! :o :lol: :lol: :P We have a banquet up here that we go to every year and they give away like 60+ guns.... everyone in town is there... it is like going to a high school reunion! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

I bet watching the Elk and Speed Goat tags go so high was a show!

Bah HaHa... and I thought I was a small town kid!?!! :lol: :lol: Those banquets can be more fun than watching a bunch of one armed guys compete in a row boat race! :o :lol: :lol: :P We have a banquet up here that we go to every year and they give away like 60+ guns.... everyone in town is there... it is like going to a high school reunion! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

I bet watching the Elk and Speed Goat tags go so high was a show!

I should have the video of those auctions up on YouTube fairly soon. I don't know how good the video is of the Elk auction 'cause I was biddin' and not tapin'....my bro was jumping around and passed the camera duty off to somebody standing close by :( Should be good though......but not nearly as good as being there in person! ;)

Did your client get the tag Jim?

Amanda

No, not the one I was bidding for.....but on any other year we would probably have gotten it....... we gave up at $140,000. It was appearant that the winning bidder was going to win it.....not much hesitation! Very exciting and definitely a great thing for Arizona!