ScottAdams

NM Success (pics)

Austin, great job.........I bet you are pumped......Scott, what a thrill for you to get your boy on one and have the before and after pictures..........thanks for the post and good job Tommy M...........thanks for being a sponsor here........Allen.........

Super pics and a great story.

Congratulations Austin :D

Thanks for sharing the good parts of the hunt!

good job guys. ya'll need to make sure and take your kids hunting and teach em how, so when you get old they'll pack ya around and drag your buck out for ya. for years i always had a son that needed some instruction and help and always gave them the first shot, like my ol' man did me. now my boys are all growed up and great hunters and i'm spending most of my time packing my ol' man around and giving him the first shot and draggin' his buck back. in a few more years, it'll be my turn to get hauled around by my kids. it's a circle. don't break it. Lark.

Good job! I wish I had even seen one this time! Was that in 23 or 21? I'm hoping to go archeryin AZ this year and I hope I have your luck!

awesome philosophy lark!! thanks, reminds me bout my father who grew up in eastern s.d. huntin and fishen. then went to vietnam and never picked up a gun again after his tour, still fishes though, and never once tried to keep me and my brother from huntin and hauled our buts all over wyoming so we could hunt!! thanks for makin me slow down and remember those good times and how much i agree w/ ya. my son turns 10 dec. 15 and i'm pretty jazzed thinkin bout haulin his butt around in persuit of this madness we have been afflicted with!!!