4Falls

Whats missing from your collection?

that's exactly what I was thinking - you could do some serious varmint control with one of those.

I had a chance to buy a colt anaconda a few years back for 500 bucks, I passed on it and have been kickin myself ever since. My dad wants an Ithaca model 37 pretty bad. I would also like to have one of the new Remington R-15s; I'm undecided between .223 and .204. A neat caliber i would like a rifle in is a .264. I was pretty impressed with Bridger's (greygohst85). My want list is nearly unlimited, seems like every time i get to cross one off the list I add two more to it. If money was no object i would like to play with a .375 chey-tac.

Another one i have been thinking about - 7mm Allen Magnum. (338 Lapua necked down to a 7mm) 200 grain ULD's at 3400 fps. Talk about the ultimate Coues rifle :blink:

Another one i have been thinking about - 7mm Allen Magnum. (338 Lapua necked down to a 7mm) 200 grain ULD's at 3400 fps. Talk about the ultimate Coues rifle :blink:

Buy 2 of those!!! I'd like one too..... ;) :lol:

I'm thinkin' that I'd like to have or atleast check out one of those 6.5's like Red Rabbit has..... after his post in the thread Longrange Rifles...... ;) Sounds good Doug!