4Falls

Whats missing from your collection?

Terry, those are some nasty rounds!My dad has one and its awesome! Like I said earlier, dumped his buck in December at 531 yards in its tracks!

7mm RUM ;) Thats gunna be my next rifle...What a flat shooter it is.

heck of a Coues rifle. Flat shooting, and the BC's you can get out of the heavier bullets is phenomenal. They can be a little finicky though.

I'm with you on the .204. I've been looking around at those as well. A guy i know has one that shoots lights out. Sweet gun.

Perfect truck gun for wackin' road dogs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya know.... Even though the Christiansen (sp?) Arms custom rifles are WAY to expensive I'd sure like to own one just cuz they are Purdy...... :rolleyes:

i've been wanting a side by side 12 guage hammered coach gun. 18 inch. for the coach you know!

post-692-1206414342_thumb.png

Ya know.... Even though the Christiansen (sp?) Arms custom rifles are WAY to expensive I'd sure like to own one just cuz they are Purdy...... :rolleyes:

Gino, I have heard mixed reviews on those... the majority been negative. I know Kevin, your shoots great but we had two at sportsmans warehouse down here in tucson. one in 300 rum and one in 300 WSM. all that was done to it is the barrel screwed on, the cheap injection molded SPS stock opened up, and a print of thier logo on the side and the price jumped $1,000 over a normal Remington 700 SPS. It took us 10 months to sell one, and that was pushing it pretty hard!

Kevin, my dads 7 RUM was easy to get a load for! And wouldnt ya know it, it liked the load that was the fastest over Dougs chrony! Sweet!

I am wanting to get a .220 SWIFT here in the near future and a .300 RUM! I am set with shotguns and handguns for now.

Gino, I have heard mixed reviews on those... the majority been negative. I know Kevin, your shoots great but we had two at sportsmans warehouse down here in tucson. one in 300 rum and one in 300 WSM. all that was done to it is the barrel screwed on, the cheap injection molded SPS stock opened up, and a print of thier logo on the side and the price jumped $1,000 over a normal Remington 700 SPS. It took us 10 months to sell one, and that was pushing it pretty hard!

Kevin, my dads 7 RUM was easy to get a load for! And wouldnt ya know it, it liked the load that was the fastest over Dougs chrony! Sweet!

Casey, $1000 more sounds about right. A carbon barrel from Christensen costs about $900. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Up to you. What you are paying for is a barrel that weighs a fraction of what a steel one would, doesn't walk (as much), and is stiffer. They charge $900 dollars for theirs. The only other company to my knowledge that also does carbon barrels is ABS, and guess how much one of theirs costs? Yep, $900. And both of those companies are so busy they don't know what to do with themselves. Can you get a custom rifle that will shoot as good as a Christensen for less money? Absolutely. Will it be as light and have a barrel that won't walk after a couple shots? None that I know about. The one thing i do agree with you on is that mine shoots great ;) . I get 1/2 MOA out of her no matter what she eats, have had clover leaf groups at 700 yards (ok, one time, but it has happened) and she weighs about 7 lbs scoped, loaded, and bipod attached. They are expensive, and admittedly probably overly so, but dang are they sweet. To each his own Case.

I really want to build an AR-15, just haven't done it yet. I also want an auto 10ga 3 1/2", don't know why, just think it would be cool as heck to plow yotes with it!

I really want to build an AR-15, just haven't done it yet. I also want an auto 10ga 3 1/2", don't know why, just think it would be cool as heck to plow yotes with it!

I got a 10 gauge semi auto but have never taken it out for yotes only for ducks! Doesn't help that the thing weighs 12 pounds by itself