452b264

Red flag laws

3 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

So exactly who are you defending, Trump or Obama? I dont get it.

Sum say Trump is going soft but i dont think so, i think he has very good advisers on this topic and he is doing all he can to win the next election and trying to keep his promises. Like i said. He is the president of the United states and that includes all those who willingly give up their guns, those who detest the 2A and all who uphold the second Amendment. He is doing all he can IMO.

3 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

i think hes saying it was safer under obama 

So, the new term would be "guns dont kill people administrations do".

8 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

So, the new term would be "guns dont kill people administrations do".

bush jr had 16 mass shootings under his admin. its been all downhill since obama. likely by design. 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2019 at 5:06 PM, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Thanks for posting the video, that guy does a good job of talking through issues.....................

All gun owners need to give him a bit of support no matter how small. He does a lot for us. I like him he is pretty sharp, and the anti gun nuts cant stereo type him. He is black and very well educated so they cant call him a  redneck racist. 

I will not bend on 2a. Trump is soft on it because he deep down is a liberal. His daughter is in his ear all day who is a liberal. He has never had a real understanding of the second amendment or the constitution and the reason for it as with most of our representatives. I will now submit to any further infringement of our rights. MOLON LABE!

On 9/1/2019 at 5:58 PM, Snapshot said:

That's exactly how they are intended. Unconstitutional. Just because you don't agree with this scenario doesn't mean that's not how it's written. This is why you should want smaller government.

On 9/1/2019 at 6:58 PM, Snapshot said:

I see the link you posted is down. I wonder how that happened?