Sign in to follow this  
Kilimanjaro

So when's there gonna be.....

Snapshot, how could anyone pass on an offer like that. Sounds like you got the perfect place for a get-to-gether. I'd even make a trip down from Mesa if the dates fall on my days off. Like Red Rabbit said, someone just has to take the bull by the horns and run with it. ;)

Why would you supply all the food? That's not fair.

TJ

sounds like a good place to have it since i live close to sahuarita.i'll be there as long as it isn't the first week of june. i'll be in MN fishing. if its after that week i'll bring you guys a bunch of fresh fish to fry up.

Why would you supply all the food? That's not fair.

TJ

I was just trying to provide incentive for a get together. If alot of people decide to attend, then we could

figure out what everyone likes to BBQ and take it from there and everyone could just bring some BBQ meat

and I could provide all the side dishes and fixins.?

Late June or early July would be best( before the monsoon kicks in), we will have to see how many people would attend and what the general consensus on date would be. Spouses and or that special friend are welcome as well.

P.S - I forgot to mention, that if it happens, we will have a donation box for the Coueswhitetail.Com website, and anybody that could kick in a few bucks would be appreciated. This was Outdoor Writers idea last year when a get together was in the works at his place. Tony if your out there, I hope you can make it buddy!

sounds like a good place to have it since i live close to sahuarita.i'll be there as long as it isn't the first week of june. i'll be in MN fishing. if its after that week i'll bring you guys a bunch of fresh fish to fry up.

Lets take "wklman" up on his offer. I will bring my King Cooker, oil and propane, and hopefully after a Memorial float trip down the Verde, some catfish.I prefer my fish fillet, dipped in "Golden Dipt" beer batter then fried, but open for suggestions. BTW wklman what kind of fish are you planning on bringing back?

i'll be fishin' for walleye, northern pike and probably a few sunnies. they're all good eatin' with the walleyes being about the best.

Wade

Well, since I put this out there, I'll be there all day for the shindigg (whenever we decide to do it) to help out with the food, setting up, and drinking of all the beer...

sounds fun guys!! Should be a good time for sure.

my vote is the second weekend in June as well. I will be in Pinetop the 5-9.... hopefully i will be able to call in some coyotes..... and actuall hit them! maybe i will bring some fresh carne de perrito. ( also known as carne asada at los betos, nicos etc)

Snap, any where out there on the quad ride where we can stretch the legs out on the rifles? maybe we can bust some rocks, wayyyy out there? Just a though.

Does anybody know exactly when the Flagstaff get together is? Just wondering about any possible conflicts of dates

for anybody attending?

If I'm not mistaken, the other outing is the third weekend in June, 21&22. Whenever it is it is. Firstcoueswas80 suggested the second weekend in June. I think that would be to close together for me anyways. I use to be able to party that often before the global warming aged me. :blink: Beer & fish is right up my alley. Wlkman did say walley, right? :huh: It don't get any better than that! :D I'll help out where ever I'm needed. My specialty is guarding the beer coolers. :P ;)

TJ

We can't have the party on June 14th as my wife and I are throwing a graduation party for my stepdaughter, unless we do it on Sunday the 15th? My weekends are pretty open after that.

I was thinking that whatever weekend everyone decides on, anybody that wants to go on the quad ride could meet out here at 11:00-12:00 and we could ride out for a few hours, and return by 3:30 and have the main party starting at 4:00 p.m until the last man standing.

There will be canopies setup along with table and chairs, coolers with ice, bbq, music, horseshoes, etc. We can start a campfire after the sun goes down

TJhunt2 can be the official beer cooler guardian as long as you let me have one when I need it (frequently ;)

Casey - I know some good spots if any quad riders what to bang off a few rounds longrange, I will take everyone up to gunsight pass and you can view the entire area from up there. I have a sealed cargo box on my quad to hold ice and drinks. ;)

I will provide various side salads and dishes: potatoe salad, pasta salads, rice, beans, tortillas, chips and dips, seven layer dips, spinach dips, breads/rolls, condiments, etc. I will also have soda and water, everyone can bring whatever beer or other drinks that yo desire.

Everyone can bring whatever main BBQ meat or fish that you desire along with any tasty side dish that you would like to share.

I will let all of you decide what weekend works for everyone, it will just have to be after June 14th (sorry Casey).

Lets work it out and have a great party !

We can't have the party on June 14th as my wife and I are throwing a graduation party for my stepdaughter, unless we do it on Sunday the 15th? My weekends are pretty open after that.

I was thinking that whatever weekend everyone decides on, anybody that wants to go on the quad ride could meet out here at 11:00-12:00 and we could ride out for a few hours, and return by 3:30 and have the main party starting at 4:00 p.m until the last man standing.

There will be canopies setup along with table and chairs, coolers with ice, bbq, music, horseshoes, etc. We can start a campfire after the sun goes down

TJhunt2 can be the official beer cooler guardian as long as you let me have one when I need it (frequently ;)

Casey - I know some good spots if any quad riders what to bang off a few rounds longrange, I will take everyone up to gunsight pass and you can view the entire area from up there. I have a sealed cargo box on my quad to hold ice and drinks. ;)

I will provide various side salads and dishes: potatoe salad, pasta salads, rice, beans, tortillas, chips and dips, seven layer dips, spinach dips, breads/rolls, condiments, etc. I will also have soda and water, everyone can bring whatever beer or other drinks that yo desire.

Everyone can bring whatever main BBQ meat or fish that you desire along with any tasty side dish that you would like to share.

I will let all of you decide what weekend works for everyone, it will just have to be after June 14th (sorry Casey).

Lets work it out and have a great party !

A. how old is the step daughter and what is she graduating from ;)

B. your quad holds plenty of "water" right?

C. As long as I have not left for the academy, I will come over the night before and help set up.

D. the riding and long range banging sounds good to me ( I swear as long as it doesnt have horns its in trouble, ask scout'm)