2 years ago I was NOT hired for a job because I am NOT a minority. I was the most qualified and I was who the people that did the interviewing wanted to hire but Human Resources told them no. I was not supposed to know the reason but I found out through my "connection." I will not say what company because I still plan on working there in the future.

No problem :blink:

Become Gay and you are a minority ;)

Problem solved :rolleyes:

P.S. I hope your not on Coosefans Email list :wacko:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm looking into my options and that one's about last so far.

(read with lisp please)

Hey Darry come to our deer camp this year and we will solve all your problems. If I crawled into your sleeping bag in the middle of the night would you tell anyone?

Bob

everbody is a racist. Lark.

Speak for yourself Lark...I aint...Just to prove it, I sure as heck aint voting for this WHITE clinton woman either...jamaro get over it.... ;)

2 years ago I was NOT hired for a job because I am NOT a minority. I was the most qualified and I was who the people that did the interviewing wanted to hire but Human Resources told them no. I was not supposed to know the reason but I found out through my "connection." I will not say what company because I still plan on working there in the future.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm looking into my options and that one's about last so far.

(read with lisp please)

Hey Darry come to our deer camp this year and we will solve all your problems. If I crawled into your sleeping bag in the middle of the night would you tell anyone?

Bob

I would not tell a single soul ;) . I would, however, have to explain to the authorities why bobbyo never returned from that deer hunting trip :ph34r: .

I don't think everyone is a racist, but I think everyone has prejudice.

I would live in a van down by the river before playing the cornholer card.

if obama and that jerk preacher ain't racist, then nobody is. otherwise i'll stand by my statement, everbody is a racist. Lark.