Sign in to follow this  
couesdeerhntr

Son broke his femur

He got His trouble out of the way Young. Someday when He's big and Strong and out Hunting or helping You, You can remind him of how you took care of Him as a kid. Prayers for perfect heal........BOB!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, naturebob said:

He got His trouble out of the way Young. Someday when He's big and Strong and out Hunting or helping You, You can remind him of how you took care of Him as a kid. Prayers for perfect heal........BOB!

Like my dad does? Haha!! Roles change and I’m totally ok with it!! Hope your boy heals up fast.

• Thanks 1

Broke my femur in 1970 playing freshman high school football.  Dr didn’t want to pin it because I’d be one short leg gimp the rest of my life.  Thankfully my parents agreed and had me put into a full body cast for the next 4 months.  Stayed in a rented hospital bed in the living room the whole time.  Had a tutor come to the house to maintain schoolwork.  Loaded me into a suburban or rented ambulance for routine DR visits and xrays while healing.  Got through the ordeal with a matching set of legs and am still pretty darn functional with matching legs now at almost 65.

• Like 1

Oh man that is horrible. I pray he is healing up good and all will be A-ok. 🙏

Have had mine drilled on and cut and tapped and screwed etc but I am old and broken so just can't imagine a lil guy having to deal with this. :(