COOSEFAN

Welcome our newest member........

Hey guys, I finally recruited another guy who has been a long time "lurker" and hopefully he'll now contribute to the forum! He couldn't think of a good name, so since I love "South Park" I talked him into using "Butters"! LOL! His name is Bryan and he's a great guy, great hunter and he donates alot of his time to some of the organizations here in AZ. He's not very good on the computer but I'm sure he'll figure it out with our help. I told him he needs to post some of his pictures on here, but that may take awhile to figure out.......so, unfortunately for him, I'll post some for him! :lol: :P

Bryan went fishing with me a couple days ago and caught this nice bass..........He had better figure out how to post his own photos, 'cause I'm gonna have fun with this!!!

We'll figure this as your initiation........welcome to the site! JIM>

ButterswithBass.jpg

Hey HBU.........yeah, it's a fairly decent spot ;)

Here's the real pic of Bryan..... figured I ought to put a real one on here so you all will know who he is since this is a "welcome" thread anyways :rolleyes:

Now your on your own so figure out that dang computer already!

BTW.......Nevermind his hat, he's a little confused on what a good bow actually is!

GoldenPondWaitman2.jpg

Welcome Byan! Wereever you are.

By the way I like the hat. Hoyt Rules :P LOL!

Welcome Bryan! Hey, did you get the 2nd batch of stickers I sent you recently?

I hope so. See you Sat at the ADA banquet.....

Bryan and his father made and donated some great items made out of antler to the auction. If you haven't bought tickets to the ADA auction yet, and are still interested, visit www.azdeer.org to purchase tix online.

Amanda

Hey HBU.........yeah, it's a fairly decent spot ;)

Here's the real pic of Bryan..... figured I ought to put a real one on here so you all will know who he is since this is a "welcome" thread anyways :rolleyes:

Now your on your own so figure out that dang computer already!

BTW.......Nevermind his hat, he's a little confused on what a good bow actually is!

GoldenPondWaitman2.jpg

Confusion may be on the other end Jimbo :P But thanks for the start

Great site Amanda I've been reading things on coueswhitetail for a couple of months now trying to find the right time to get on, Cooesfan just made it sooner than later for me. There has been a lot of great topics that I wanted to jump in on just didn't have the guts to do so. By the way all how do we know it wasn't Cooesfan that did the photo shop on his buck? That was outstanding research younghunter!!

Tear me up Jimbo while you can because I will learn how to use a computer. :P

On a serious note to second what Amanda wrote if anyone knows anybody that would like to purchase tickets for the ADA fundraiser next Saturday that would be greatly appreciated, we need everybody's help on this.

Welcome Bryan ;)

We all make mistakes picking friends. :(

Jim is the type to ask you to go fishing

just so he did not have to carry the boat by himself <_<

Maybe you can get to know some GOOD folks here.

If you need any help with posting please feel free to ask.

I still feel like I owe him one <_<

Thanks for all you do for wildlife.

post-1778-1209859670_thumb.jpg

I’d love to say more about Jim but he’s already gonna have a field day with me on this one :(

Thanks for offering, I will probably need the help

Hey Bryan--good to see you on here. I sent you an email yesterday, did you get it?? By the way, your hat is perfect--can't go wrong with a Hoyt and that brown looks like the Wyoming Cowboy brown.

Welcome aboard, Bryan. Just wanted to bust your bubble a bit..... about your signature :rolleyes: ..... I am pretty sure that, I am Jimbo's hero now...... and I took that fair and square from Shortpants who stole it from firstcoueswas80 (secondcoueslostahorn), who beat up Younghunter for it, a year or two back....... :blink: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P Thought you might want to get back-o-the-line! ;) :lol: :lol: :P

Again, Welcome! ;)

CnS

Welcome aboard, Bryan. Just wanted to bust your bubble a bit..... about your signature :rolleyes: ..... I am pretty sure that, I am Jimbo's hero now...... and I took that fair and square from Shortpants who stole it from firstcoueswas80 (secondcoueslostahorn), who beat up Younghunter for it, a year or two back....... :blink: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P Thought you might want to get back-o-the-line! ;) :lol: :lol: :P

Again, Welcome! ;)

CnS

Hey, get it right.... 6thcoueslost a horn, aka firstlionwasakitten.

Again, Welcome! ;)

CnS

Hey, get it right.... 6thcoueslost a horn, aka firstlionwasakitten.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFLMFAO!!!! :lol: :P