CouesWhitetail

Jason Lewis Bronze Coues Shed

Well, I am glad that you guys like these things. I will make up a bunch and price them dirt cheap, so that any coues whitetailer who wants one can have one. The only thing is, I won't have access to the foundry until about September! :( SO, you will all have to wait! Start saving the change from the couch, and by the end of summer, you'll have enough peso's for a shed!!! :P >>>Jason

That is awesome, as a shedaholic from up north, I'd surely like a couple.

--Bill

Hey Jason, very nice.. I finally get a job in a couple of months or so maybe I can afford one. :) those are awesome.

Wow Jason,

These are very cool. I havent seen you since High School. Its great to see your amazing art work.

Take care,

Scott King

Jason,

I know your busy picking up sheds with the kids.... but it'll be September soon. Looking forward to the bronze shed.

--Bill

Jason,

I know your busy picking up sheds with the kids.... but it'll be September soon. Looking forward to the bronze shed.

--Bill

Good call! I'm still in line for one of those bad boys as well!

Jason has been extremely busy. I hope they will be available soon. I am eager to see them also!! Last I spoke with him he was going to try and get them done during the holiday break. Haven't heard any update since.

Amanda