AZBIG10

Federal and state level your thoughts.

This from Former President Reagan.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. "

I don't trust any level of gov't, and when they say have 72 hours of food/water, will be there then. Not a chance. I lived in So. California and battle the earthquakes, they are not advertised in advance, so they always kept us prepared.  At least half a talk of fuel, essentials in a pack in the car, small bills to buy stuff, if you only have a 20, and want water, now its 20 bucks.

After this crap, I will stock my underground bucker with all the shitpaper it can hold.......

On 4/2/2020 at 6:30 PM, GreyGhost85 said:

1. No. I’ve always got enough SHTF supplies. TP is the least of my worries. Worst case scenario, I’ll become a mountain man and go on the carnivore diet

2. No. The Government is laughing at how easy this all was. 1) introduce the word “pandemic”. 2) let the liberal media run with it and create hysteria. 3. Strip everyone of their rights. 4. Lock down America. We’ve all said that this could never happen. Took all of 3 weeks......If this isn’t a test run, i don’t know what is. 

3) Tell the “chinese” to stop eating BS they shouldn’t be eating. 

X100 totally agree

1.))) I am so glad I found hunting, before hunting took over a large portion of my and my families life we were about half as prepared as we are now. I have been growing food and canning for a while but was never able to put up meat like now. With the canning, dehydrating, jerkey, mountain house, water filters, camping gear all adding to being ready for anything. I did learn a few shortfalls we had real quick and made adjustments. I have never liked relying on someone else and we live in the sticks so most of the preparedness is just regular life. My wife is off the farm so she has always stocked canned goods and meat. I think we could do pretty well for a year easy if we have electric. If no electric 6 months both without leaving home. The bad deal for us is my animals, we would have to move them when the hay ran out if we couldn't resupply so im guessing we would camp where they could graze and figure it out from there. all in all we were pretty low stress when this started and didn't even hit the store the first week, I was shocked when I finally hit town for some greens. Luckily the green stuff was all piled high. I do need to start growing potatoes again though.

2.))) This is an amazing time and I feel like most of the actions have been as good as they could have been working with the info on hand. Of course there are some bad deals but that's going to happen. My wife is a 25 plus year veteran ICU CCU Masters holding Nurse and Leader and is on the front lines, I gage my worriedness on her and she feels like we are doing ok on the decisions so far. The main issue is people not thinking through leaving home for whatever reason. Our daily decisions now are very important and its tuff. I really want to head up and turkey hunt on the 20th but that's not really the best decision. Ive been going over and over in my head what lives I might touch if I do. Minimal yes but theres still a risk even if I just stop for gas and ice. Less without the ice but again still a risk. My wife reminds me that even if I didn't need gas, if one thing went wrong and I ended up needing care I could take a nurse or doctor away from someone who needed it and would have had it if it weren't for my actions. I am rooting for all leaders and advisors that they nail any future decisions and more than that I am rooting for every day folks to really think hard before they move.

3.))) I wish I had something to help but my best is doing my best to not be part of the issue.

• Like 1

As hunters we know that the carrying capacity of the land for animals will reach a certain level depending on food, water, and shelter.  That is the law of nature.  Humans are simply ignoring that law and overpopulating the land.  Humans think that they are so smart as to not have to abide by that law.  Sooner or later the piper will be payed.  

• Like 1