NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

5 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Grey ghost I’m surprised you are the only one on CWT that actually sees A3 and Jed for what they are . Blake just said he has been shed hunting 1 time this year and was never near a locked gate . He is on probation so I highly doubt that isn’t the truth . 

Musta been on his Honeymoon...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

I know I'm confused.. Are you saying we have to actually say that poaching is wrong???

Kicking a puppy in the face is wrong but I am not shocked, bothered or upset that nobody has not said so.

Do you believe that A3 should keep Jed on the pay roll ? Any self respecting outfitter would have let him go in 2015 ! Goes to show that money and antlers can even corrupt a “premier “ outfit like A3 . 

1 minute ago, NoBull350 said:

You seem to have a lot of hate for guys that kill bigger animals than you .....?????

What did i say? Man...how would a comment about a honeymoon be so sensitive? Lol...lemme ask the booners on my wall..... Yeah, they agree....no hate

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

What did i say? Man...how would a comment about a honeymoon be so sensitive? Lol...lemme ask the booners on my wall..... Yeah, they agree....no hate

Be a man and admit you have one of those A3 tapes . 

I have never posted on here, just simply read and looked at the pictures.  This time I have to say something.  Nobull you are an absolute moron.  Why would you bring up a case about a poacher when your... never mind, I don't think you understand...just never mind.  Did you really call a guy a beaner on page 1?  That's not cool.  You're an idiot and you are crossing the line.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ohthatguy said:

100 pages by Monday morning at this rate!!!

You never answered the question ? Should A3 keep Jed on payroll ? Answer the question it gets us closer to 100 pages . 

1 minute ago, tbone3426 said:

I have never posted on here, just simply read and looked at the pictures.  This time I have to say something.  Nobull you are an absolute moron.  Why would you bring up a case about a poacher when your... never mind, I don't think you understand...just never mind.  Did you really call a guy a beaner on page 1?  That's not cool.  You're an idiot and you are crossing the line.  

Brother I’m just practicing CWT ethics . 

24 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

You must be confused . I’m the only one on CWT that has said its wrong . Twig do you feel A3 should keep Jed on the payroll ? 

I think if A3 is going take Mr Larson off the payroll then your family should take Blake off the payroll since you all are so upstanding and all.....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Be a man and admit you have one of those A3 tapes . 

Lol. The only truly big animal an Owens ever killed was poached. Wrap that tape measure around a boulder and drag it out of the way

Just now, twigsnapper said:

I think if A3 is going take Mr Larson off the payroll then your family should take Blake off the payroll since you all are so upstanding and all.....

O I know they won’t take him off the pay roll . Mr Larson lmfao must have been a typo ? I assume you are referring to Mr poacher . 

Just now, GreyGhost85 said:

Lol. The only truly big animal an Owens ever killed was poached. Wrap that tape measure around a boulder and drag it out of the way

Did I hit a nerve ? Unlike Blake and the rest of ya I don’t have to post my trophies. 

Just now, NoBull350 said:

Did I hit a nerve ? Unlike Blake and the rest of ya I don’t have to post my trophies. 

Have I? Ever? Sounds like a “Melee”

No all poachers are dusch bags and should be shoot , the same as there illegal kill..

• Like 2