Sign in to follow this  
Edge

2.5" Gold Dredge.

Keene 2 1/2" floating dredge. Powered by 4hp Honda motor married to a Keene trash pump all in excellent working order. Keene sells a header box for this unit to make it a hi banker too. Comes with miners moss in sluice and 15' of hose.

I've already installed adjustable legs and wheels. Entire unit breaks down for back pack transport. New, this unit sells for $2600 before improvements. Easily operated and transported by one person.

https://www.keeneeng.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=2ID1

Gold is nearing $1720 per ounce, more than $55.00 per gram. Averages of gold recovered on claims I'm familiar with in the Bradshaws range from 1.5 to 5g per day for a one person operation. Will give you tips where to go dredging or help out beginners.

I'm asking $1500obo. Will consider large caliber pistols in partial trade.0413201041a.thumb.jpg.616bd789310744e5c81b2e508df0de85.jpg0413201220.thumb.jpg.78259a2ecdfdd39a26d03c1e84c5c760.jpg0604191135.thumb.jpg.89564dc3c40f0469a0c97f48d8364727.jpg0411201031b.thumb.jpg.bae4e695d25ac3945932e4890129e4e3.jpgBradshaw gold recovered with dredge.

• Like 2

The ability to make $2500 + per day worth of gold is freaking sweet! I'd love to be out doing that!

3 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

The ability to make $2500 + per day worth of gold is freaking sweet! I'd love to be out doing that!

Wouldn’t that be $250 per day?

6 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Math wasn't your strong suit? $55.00 x 5 is $275. But thanks, yeah I'm selling this but my newest claim is strictly dry washing. It's a fabulous hobby that can pay back if done right.

7 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Oops ya I'm on crack.  Misread, thought ot said 1.5 oz. Not grams!

Lol. You can buy a lotta crack with 1.5 OZ

6 minutes ago, Edge said:

Lol. You can buy a lotta crack with 1.5 OZ

That would keep me going for a whole weekend!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Make that $56 per gram. Gold is on the march.au0030lnb.gif.d0a17bd77095f02e2e5e863679a61bcc.gif

Used to hang around a guy named Bob that had a claim that looked similar to the photo. Fun but also a lot of work for not much at least for me. Great exercise for us fat boys though. Good luck on the sale.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ringer said:

Used to hang around a guy named Bob that had a claim that looked similar to the photo. Fun but also a lot of work for not much at least for me. Great exercise for us fat boys though. Good luck on the sale.

Much of the easy gold is gone. But they didn't get it all...

When the railroads were completed in Prescott 120 years ago, the outta work Chinese laborers turned their efforts towards mining gold. They traveled down the perennial streams and nary left a stone unturned. But they didn't have pumps and hoses.

They followed the water and didn't deviate more than a few feet from the streams. Easy gold.

The successful placer miners today interpret ancient waterways, flood traps and benches. We pump water easily to these gold bearing gravels and process the paydirt where miners generations ago, passed on.

50' of 1 1/2" firehose gets you into virgin dirt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Somebody needs to buy this before I pick up a hobby I dont have time for!

Dang it, wish I could! I used a 4” floating dredge in Alaska one awesome summer with my brother. Experience of a lifetime that I wish I could relive on so many levels!!!!!!!! 

16 minutes ago, My Rights As An American said:

Dang it, wish I could! I used a 4” floating dredge in Alaska one awesome summer with my brother. Experience of a lifetime that I wish I could relive on so many levels!!!!!!!! 

Some really good club claims around Cordes and Goodwin. Lots of buddies going for an overnighter, coming home with 10g.

On 4/15/2020 at 7:01 PM, CatfishKev said:

Somebody needs to buy this before I pick up a hobby I dont have time for!

You're off the hook!