Phil Carr

Looking for someone in Tucson to install Granite counter tops

Any members that install Granite counter tops. Doing my kitchen remodel. Have a few company's given to me from AZ Tile but would like recommendations, or deal with a member preferred. 

Thanks I called and left a message. Hopefully he will call back. 

Granite granite only sells to contractors and installers. Its worth a call st the very least. They can give a a few guys that do the installs. I bought a few slabs from them for installs down my way and all the installers are from Tucson. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions.  

Just a heads up. We did not have a good experience with Granite Planet who were recommend by AZ Tile.

Thanks guys this is what I need in making my decision on finding an installer. Granite Planet will be one I will shy away from for sure.

Oh, I just remembered that window depot sells I think 9 ft slabs with the front edge already done and comes with the back splash. You would just need to find an installer.  I got a couple numbers of installers of you need too.

K&S Marble and granite 520-909-9108 they are in Rita Ranch, Owner Steve and Kathy are my neighbors and friends  

Thanks for all of the input. Ended up going with John Conway. Been in business 38 years. So far a true professional and his quote came in as the lowest.