Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Beater car about to be for sale

My house went under contract yesterday, then one of the very first things I'm going to do is buy a new commuter car.

My 2002 Ford Focus ZX3 will be for sale. It is definitely a commuter beater but it will be cheap! It's a red hatchback, all four tires have less than 10000 miles on them, the car has 180,000 right now. The passenger window does not work. It is definitely not a beauty queen and not something you want your friends to see you drive around in but it will get you from point A to point B. Starter alternator and battery are all less than 18 months old. Plus it will be super cheap!

Like $800

• Like 2

Can you text me a pic of it.  Planning on going halves on a car for my daughter 

What a dad, mom should get her a new set of tires, just saying.. Goodtimes and family

39 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Should have asked for more😂😂

Kevin is going to give it a good home. 

You should just gift it to them.

28 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

What a dad, mom should get her a new set of tires, just saying.. Goodtimes and family

First of all I'm divorced. 

Second of all,  she has had 4 brand new vehicles since we got married, including the 2019 Ram she has now. 

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

She's paying for half and I will make any repairs and improvements with her. She's pretty excited.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

You should just gift it to them.

$800 practically already is it's a win for everybody. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

First of all I'm divorced. 

Second of all,  she has had 4 brand new vehicles since we got married, including the 2019 Ram she has now. 

What, we know your divorced and were happy for you. But I thought catfish bought it from you for his daughter. I'm confused again. Sorry