Sign in to follow this  
Steve123

PHOTOS UP - 2002 Kawi KFX 400 quad all fixed up

I have $11,000 into this quad, it's set up for dunes. Has a Phoenix Racing 465 kit with 44mm Keihin flat slide carb and it's fast, low hours on it too, like 30 or so. Owned by old guy - I haven't ridden it in 4 years, just sat in the garage. I didn't race it either, nor has this been wrecked. 

Off the top of my head and I'm sure I've forgotten some mods; Twist throttle and safety stop, Power Commander, K&N filter, Eyeball Engineering 49" A Arms and 50" wide rear axle, TCS racing shocks on front and rear, SS brake lines and heavy duty brake pads.

Needs battery and a carb rebuild or cleaning, unsure - it ran fine last time I rode it. Though I should have drained the tank, darnit!!!

$2500 

DSC00233.JPG

DSC00231.JPG

DSC00232.JPG

DSC00234.JPG

Man I would love to see pics of this machine! Not a buyer but just want to look and drool

4 hours ago, Vowell said:

Man I would love to see pics of this machine! Not a buyer but just want to look and drool

The plastic is kinda ratty because it's old so it's not a looker but it is very fast and stable because it's so wide. It handles waaaaay better than most stock quads.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

gun rack on the front?? asking for a freind

Sorry man this is a sport quad not a utility quad so no gun rack. 

Sorry I missed some of the posts above, Wildwoody and 5guys???

The guy saying the bike looked good requested photo's through text and which I sent him.

I'll try to get some photos up later today.

I'd take $2500. Heck I'd throw in some riding gear too. Chest protector, Knee guards, Helmet, boots.