Is that the shack in Roundup Basin?

I keep thinking south side of Beaver Creek/Cedar flat area, but I seem to be remembering a porch and a cistern on that shack.

Mike

I kinda figured Josh would have been there and recognize it. I do not recall a porch though. Shack sits a little east from a tank, iirc. I hope no one has dismantled it for the wood and tin roof. Kinda a neat place found while scouting for coues in 6A.

RR

I'm not positive but isn't that Tin Roof Cabin not that your wrong Grong. Round-up had a shed on the side of it that Ralston used to park his Model T under. And I don't remember Round-up having the big Cedar tree next to it or the tank being East as were Tinny the tank sets West from the cabin. Shet I need to get up there it's been to long. Mike the shack you are talking about is Buckhorn Cabin I believe.

Buckhorn

It's been several years since I have been there scouting, so my memory is a little hazy. In looking at the topo map and recalling where I drove, I believe it is past Tinny Tank to Tin Roof.

TinRoof.jpg

Casey, That is a scanned copy of my original of the shack, with a border added .

Ya probably not the one on Round-up Basin, actually I think the one pictured is a lot smaller. There's a big indian ruin on the right side of the road that you pass as you drive down into the tank and cabin area.

Santa Ritas? I know that's a pretty broad guess... thinking east side???

AzP&Y

Doug