Sign in to follow this  

Went and checked my trail cam today and got that same bear on it again. Only got one pic of what looks like two bucks. The bear had to mess with the cam though. I new he would sooner or later. Enjoy.

post-2094-1213459703_thumb.jpg

post-2094-1213459717_thumb.jpg

post-2094-1213459727_thumb.jpg

post-2094-1213459737_thumb.jpg

post-2094-1213459744_thumb.jpg

post-2094-1213459762_thumb.jpg

post-2094-1213459776_thumb.jpg

post-2094-1213459789_thumb.jpg

Cool pics. Is that corn? We used to do the same thing in NC during the summer to see what kind of talent we had in our hunting areas.

Cool pics. Is that corn?

Corn??????? :huh: I guess you won't be shooting that one unless you're on the Indian Reservation. ;)

TJ

They are apples. Of course I can't hunt them but I sure do love the pics. ;) I have an early elk hunt so I have to invest all my money and time into the elk. :D I will hopefully be able to get some pics of elk but I haven't gone up yet.

Clay

And no it is not a road there are no roads for 5 miles

Cool pics. Is that corn?

Corn??????? :huh: I guess you won't be shooting that one unless you're on the Indian Reservation. ;)

TJ

I think you can still bait them for scouting purposes. At least for now anyway

from page 50 of the arizona game and fish regs...

no person shall knowingly use any substance as bait at any time to attract or take bear

seems to me you can't even bait to take pics. what say you?

I'm sure he's just baiting the deer and a few bears happend to stop by and check it out.

I'm sure he's just baiting the deer and a few bears happend to stop by and check it out.

Thats what I was gunna say ;)

The deer really like apples. That was my whole purpose. I used apples last year at the same spot and the deer and javis loved them. If a bear happens to stop by I can not stop that. I have set out salt also for the deer and the bears also stop by. I couldn't kill a bear if he showed up on my door step. I have been hunting them for 18 years and I still have not yet killed one if I was baiting them I would have killed tons by now. I love to hunt so why would I want my license taken away from me? So really whatI am saying is :P