Huntn coues

Happy Fathers Day

I'm an O&M for City Of Phoenix Distribution. Prior to that I worked construction (carpentry/pipe) at 91st. waste, Val Vista water, Greenfield water, Greenfield reclaim.

Jim, since its fathers day, you let him right?

Heck no.......I tried my darndest to catch up to him, but he beat me fair and square. It was embarrasing too 'cause he was using a plain ol' Senko rigged wacky style on a jig head!!! What's up with that!!! I threw everything I had and even tried to fish with the same wacky rig he was using, but I just didn't work it right I guess :P He knew what he was doing though, he pre-fished the weekend prior so I say it was an unfair victory for him ;) We did end up putting about 40 fish in the boat all together though!

What, no pictures? You're always good for a couple pics. Let's see'em!

TJ

Jim, since its fathers day, you let him right?

Heck no.......I tried my darndest to catch up to him, but he beat me fair and square. It was embarrasing too 'cause he was using a plain ol' Senko rigged wacky style on a jig head!!! What's up with that!!! I threw everything I had and even tried to fish with the same wacky rig he was using, but I just didn't work it right I guess :P He knew what he was doing though, he pre-fished the weekend prior so I say it was an unfair victory for him ;) We did end up putting about 40 fish in the boat all together though!

What, no pictures? You're always good for a couple pics. Let's see'em!

TJ

I should have taken pictures but we didn't, there was an awesome sunset Sat. evening too and I just never dug out the camera. Pops did get a picture of me with my biggest of the day which was 3 1/2 lbs. and was caught drop shotting with a small purple Robo worm. JIM>

BTW.......Casey, this is what you catch when you fish off a Triton :P

FathersDaybass.jpg

Cute fish Jim.

This is what you get from a Pro Craft (all though we have a Champion now)

My dad caught this fish on his birthday. He won the tournament, and big fish of the year

lion1011.jpg

post-467-1213765022_thumb.jpgtriton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you had a RANGER it would have been better. Jim I know nothing is better than fishin with pops but I"ll take you out and give a clinic,,LOL Just kiddind I was at alamo last weekend and we torn the bass up and then caught about 50 crappie with the lights out.

Cute fish Jim.

My dad caught this fish on his birthday. He won the tournament, and big fish of the year

lion1011.jpg

when is this boy gona learn it don't mean chit if you didn't catch it. :lol:

Cute fish Jim.

lion1011.jpg

when is this boy gona learn it don't mean chit if you didn't catch it. :lol:

OH SNAP! :o

Hey Ultramag, I'd have to admit Ranger is the best but Triton is next in line ;) We actually went from a Ranger to the Triton. but this Triton is bigger and badder than our old Ranger. Our boat now is 20' with a 225hp OptiMax and will blow most boats outta the water, and the HotFoot pedal adds to the fun! And in all fairness Casey, I have learned over the years that it don't matter what your floating on.....it ain't gonna make fish jump in the boat, you still have to catch em'. For instance, I've been catching bigger bass lately on a P.O.S. aluminum boat than I ever have on any glass boat ;) JIM>

Actually Jim.....

Dad and I were at Patagonia one time fishing the early morning.... Well, a trout i guess thought he had to put some extra zip under his arse to catch that bug that was sitting on the water and DID jump into the Champion! It was nuts! Dad and I about fell in the water laughing...

And don forget, its alot funner falling out of a Champion when the trolling motor gets stuck in the mud! :D