bowhunter4life

Sad news- Hoghunter

if you aren't friends with her on venmo it will ask for the last four of her phone number to confirm her account it's 7603

thanks for your help Mike 

I verified the Go Fund Me account for Mike's family. I texted with Heather, and Guy Hill, the person that started the fund, is a friend of Mikes. He did start the Go Fund Me account without contacting Mike's family, but that's OK. Mike's wife, Heather Misker, is listed as the beneficiary on the account, only she will have access to the funds.  So if the "Go Fund Me"  account is easier for you to use than mailing, use it and don't worry.

Mike's family Go Fund Me Account:

https://gf.me/u/ydd9i5

Mark

8 minutes ago, bowsniper said:

I verified the Go Fund Me account for Mike's family. I texted with Heather, and Guy Hill, the person that started the fund, is a friend of Mikes. He did start the Go Fund Me account without contacting Mike's family, but that's OK. Mike's wife, Heather Misker, is listed as the beneficiary on the account, only she will have access to the funds.  So if the "Go Fund Me"  account is easier for you to use than mailing, use it and don't worry.

Mike's family Go Fund Me Account:

https://gf.me/u/ydd9i5

Mark

Thanks for the update.

A message from Linda:

Hi to all from MIke Misker's mom. I am overwhelmed at the support from all of you. We celebrate in the fact that Mike is pain free for the first time in 25+ years and is sitting at the feet of Jesus. My thought yesterday was Mike telling Jesus and hunting story and Jesus saying "yes my son, I know I was there with you." Those of you that know him well know how many stories he could tell especially about hunting. We appreciate the prayers and support to all our family and also greatly appreciate the donations being made for Heather, James & Alton. With his pension ending at his death it's going to be a tough couple months until paperwork is processed for Heather and as Mike's mom I know his first priority would be to take care of his family. Thank you to all of you.  Previously posted were my mailing address for anything to be sent to Heather - Misker Family, 515 E. Carefree Hwy #176, Phoenix, AZ 85085 and today at the request of some who don't use checks I sent up a Venmo account for her Linda-Misker. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart. God is giving us the strength to get through but things are a little scattered right now. When I get my turn to enter those Pearly Gates I'm going to ask him why everything having to do with VA has to be so confusing and slow! Love you all - thank you.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, bowhunter4life said:

All,

As of a few moments ago. Speaking with Mike’s mom. She asked if anyone wanted to help if they could send a check to the following. This way the funds go directly to Mike’s wife. Blessing friends!
Att: Misker Family

(check made out ) Heather Misker
515 E. Carefree Hwy #176, Phoenix, AZ 85085.

Is the zip code 85086 or 85. If you read the original post from Mikes mom it is 86?

A true loss. I met Mike once and talked for a long while about hunting and family. Great guy.

God Speed Brother and God Bless your family.... All my prayers