Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Where Can I Get Good Fireworks?

1 hour ago, CATERPILLAR said:

Its bad enough up north right now with all the idiots from the valley still having campfires, because it is so cold in the mornings 45-50 degrees, we don't need even the sissy fire works anywhere in Az right now. look at all the fires going on right now, all we need is legal fuses for idiots to go camping with. On average there are 150-200 campfires put out every week after all the idiots head south back to there concrete jungles. Drink some beer and watch fireworks on t.v. if its that important to you.

I spoke with CATERPILLAR privately and we worked out our difference of opinion, so I have removed my previous comments. Sometimes my temper gets the best of me. 

• Like 3

Yah I read the post, you obviously think the forest are safe if you have fireworks in your concrete jungle, but do you really think everyone is only going to light fire works of in phoenix? Nope they are gonna say I found a place on coueswhitetail.com that is selling fire works, lets go buy some fireworks and beer and go camping up north where the weather is nice and we will have our own 4th of July. If we can close down tubing, bars and, gyms we should be able to close down the sale of sissy fire works.

1 hour ago, CATERPILLAR said:

Yah I read the post, you obviously think the forest are safe if you have fireworks in your concrete jungle, but do you really think everyone is only going to light fire works of in phoenix? Nope they are gonna say I found a place on coueswhitetail.com that is selling fire works, lets go buy some fireworks and beer and go camping up north where the weather is nice and we will have our own 4th of July. If we can close down tubing, bars and, gyms we should be able to close down the sale of sissy fire works.

Okay. Enjoy your holiday. 

• Like 2

New Mexico is where we used to get them but also used to live 10 miles from the fireworks stand at the border! I haven’t bought any in a long time since I live in a tinderbox now. heck, I switched to propane from wood burning due to the dryness. Hope you find some cool ones, post pics and videos if you do.

44 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

Forests were meant to burn 🔥 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Mexico cherry bombs.  Fun til your ears bleed.

Back when it wasn’t frowned upon, we’d make our own. Opened up ton of tree holes and blew some canyon sides down. Then 9-11 happened....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Back when it wasn’t frowned upon, we’d make our own. Opened up ton of tree holes and blew some canyon sides down. Then 9-11 happened....

You can still buy everything online to make sweet m80s and better.  

• Like 1

Oh ya, loved real m80's and cherry bombs back as a kid in Jersey, they blew hands off..