Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Where Can I Get Good Fireworks?

My family is stuck at home in the valley this year (we usually go up north to see family in Idaho). So I figured I would splurge for some good fireworks for the kids to light off. I would prefer to get them the fun stuff, not boring ground fountains. But can I buy those anywhere locally? Before anyone says anything about fire danger. I live in the concrete jungle, the forests will be safe from fireworks in my neighborhood.

New Mexico...

There should be stands down there, just no aerial stuff like rockets and roman candles, you can do sparklers and snakes and black cats. Kinda sucks

2 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

There should be stands down there, just no aerial stuff like rockets and roman candles, you can do sparklers and snakes and black cats. Kinda sucks

Yeah, that is the boring stuff. If you can't lose a few fingers or hand lighting it off, it isn't that fun.

• Like 2

83ave and happy valley rd ne corner has a big fire works tent and I believe they have what you are looking for because in my neighborhood which is only a mile or so from there many people have the ariel fire works going every 4th and on New Years.

Snakes and Sparklers are the only ones I like.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Go to Payson or Star Valley. 

What is your hang up, lol. To bad there banned up here and the FOREST IS CLOSED.. So bring it..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

What is your hang up, lol. To bad there banned up here and the FOREST IS CLOSED.. So bring it..

I’m glad they closed it. Could save a lot of nice country.