Foundry Man

Credit Card Hits???????

What the heck is going on? :angry: I don't know! :blink: I put my wife in for all kinds of hunts, and she is wearing out my computer, and bugging me every five minutes. Are the credit cards getting hit or what?? I have unleashed a monster with my wife. Does New Mexico take that $8.00 fee off the tag price? Like if I got a $53.00 hit on my bank account, does that mean Goat Tag? $61.00 - $8.00= $53.00??? :huh: I am a mess!>>Jason

I just got some good news. Muzzleloader Bull Elk in Unit 15 first hunt.

They just sent me an e-mail at 8:50 to notify me of my successfull application. Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting to hear.

What the heck is going on? :angry: I don't know! :blink: I put my wife in for all kinds of hunts, and she is wearing out my computer, and bugging me every five minutes. Are the credit cards getting hit or what?? I have unleashed a monster with my wife. Does New Mexico take that $8.00 fee off the tag price? Like if I got a $53.00 hit on my bank account, does that mean Goat Tag? $61.00 - $8.00= $53.00??? :huh: I am a mess!>>Jason

Jason, my fingers are crossed for ya. :)

TJ

YEEHAW

SO far got drawn for archery antelope unit 13, archery deer late hunt 24 muley, but my son drew an either sex elk tag in unit 16 e youth hunt (only 25 permits)rifle, oct 4-8th!! He is going to wet himself he will be so excited!!! (I already changed my britches :blink: ) good luck and keep em coming!!!! ag

Are you guys getting emails or what I just checked the website and it still says the results are pending! I need to know if I get to go deer, elk or antelope hunting this year

Congrats fatfootdoc!!! Looks like you guys nailed the motherload this year!!!

I guess I just have to be patient and pray!

as per my yearly post on this topic here on CWT, I'm patiently awaiting my IBEX tag to finally be given to me. The State of NM has been holding it for a ransom from me for years now, but I think that this is the year that they're ready to fork it over to it's rightful owner!

I just got the email.... OR EMAILS.... YEEEE HAAWWWWWWWWWW I drew unit 15 2nd archery hunt elk, AMU 13 goat(see you there FFD) and.... BURRO FRICKING MOUNTAINS for the Jan bow hunt....

Man I am still in shock...

And so it begins.....

J-

I just got the email.... OR EMAILS.... YEEEE HAAWWWWWWWWWW I drew unit 15 2nd archery hunt elk, AMU 13 goat(see you there FFD) and.... BURRO FRICKING MOUNTAINS for the Jan bow hunt....

Man I am still in shock...

And so it begins.....

J-

Big Congrats Jason!!!

Yes it has begun! Rifle antelope and rifle burro coues in November for me. Looks like my fall hunt schedule is shaping up very nicely!!!!!