GRONG

Found a couple

My buddy Gail and I went out on Saturday and we each found 3 wt sheds. It was HOT but we still managed to pull out a few each. Here's my brown find to start the day off....

post-3-1214374622_thumb.jpg

This one stayed where I found it. It was basically a shell of an antler that got charred in a fire a while back.

post-3-1214374281_thumb.jpg

This one I spotted from about 60-70 yards down the slope.

post-3-1214374458_thumb.jpg

Here's Gail's finds...... He actually found the nicest brown one and the best one of the day.

post-3-1214374148_thumb.jpg

post-3-1214374077_thumb.jpg

Freakin' awesome, thanks for sharin' the pics!

Real nice finds for a day trip! Thanks for sharing...

Looks like the oaks are nice and healthy in that area! Could be a bumper crop of acorns this year!

The area where my trail cam is chocked full of oaks! (and some nice deer I hope) !

AzP&Y

Doug

Hey I know that guy! I went to school with his son Daniel in Sedona,and Gail was our little league coach. Looks like he is doing well. Man, he has some nice coues bucks on the wall! ;)

That would be he. What's your name and I'll tell him you saw him on here?

heck, if you went to school with Daniel then you went to school with me too bro!

I went to school with Daniel from kindergarden through at least sixth grade. We used to hang out alot. Been a long time since I have seen either Gail or Daniel. By the way my name is Vance Newton. You possibly know some of my family as most live in the Verde Valley or Sedona. We might know each other because I know a ton of people up there! What a great place to grow up. Let me know if my name or last name ring a bell! ;)

Vance Newton

I went to school with Daniel from kindergarden through at least sixth grade. We used to hang out alot. Been a long time since I have seen either Gail or Daniel. By the way my name is Vance Newton. You possibly know some of my family as most live in the Verde Valley or Sedona. We might know each other because I know a ton of people up there! What a great place to grow up. Let me know if my name or last name ring a bell! ;)

Vance Newton

Ya I know Donny but don't know any others. Had lunch with Gail today but forgot to mention if he saw your posts or not.

Great finds! But what happened to the hunter orange shed hunting shirt? Does this mean your minions must trade in our "grorange" gear for...what color is that?...robin's-egg blue or more of a baby blue? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's funny! Actually my wife went through all my shirts and threw the old ones and the tattered, but highly cherished, shirts away. I'm sad to say that she filed GRONG orange in the garbage without me knowing it. CAN YOU BELIEVE THE NERVE!?!?!?! Guess I gotta make an order from Amanda for a few more..........