Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

High School Football Fundraiser

Now that it looks like my Draysen's (my son) football season is happening, he is trying to sell these discount cards for $20 to help him offset some of his fees for the season. They have been practicing all summer despite many restrictions, and he made varsity this year as a sopohmore. I'm super proud to see his dedication and hard work paying off. Most coupons are good throughout the valley, with a few only in the SE valley. If you live in the Queen Creek area we could drop one by. We can also drop one in the mail and you can send the funds via Venmo or Zelle. 

I can promise you these your men won't be "taking a knee" this season!

Thanks

20200810_194640.thumb.jpg.27a5a34d758439214b93c4e19f25e3fc.jpg20200810_194605.thumb.jpg.aac43a4198194765d2135758f4690299.jpg20200810_194829.thumb.jpg.b543f2b60fec7f439c7311346d3f4e0c.jpg

52 minutes ago, AZbowhntr said:

Count me in.  I will have to look at my schedule and see if I will be out your way.  Otherwise I can pay either way. Thanks

Thanks, just let us know what works best for you. Happy to mail if that is easiest. It will go into a regular envelope with a stamp, so pretty simple. 

34 minutes ago, TexasHunter said:

Good football team there 

They got bumped up to 4A for this upcoming year, so it should be an "interesting" season. 

Wow congrats to making varsity, thats huge step. 

I will donate $100.00 and keep the cards to sell.

• Like 2

Sean, $100.00 sent.

Andrew 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, n2horns said:

Sean, $100.00 sent.

Andrew 

Thanks buddy. Also, a big thanks to everyone who has bought cards and helped him out. He has more cards if anyone else is still interested. The Venmo/Zelle option and mailing the cards seems to be working well.

Still have a bunch of cards left if anyone is interested. The free oil change alone exceeds the value of the card (not to mention the DQ, Bahama Bucks, etc.).

Thanks