Will do. Garrett does great work and was very easy to get a hold of. Also, the work was very affordabel and I can not find anything about the rifle I dont like (given the fact that it shoots as good as it looks!)

Will do. Garrett does great work and was very easy to get a hold of. Also, the work was very affordabel and I can not find anything about the rifle I dont like (given the fact that it shoots as good as it looks!)

If you need a SHOOTER to test the rifle let me know ;)

I'll find one :(

;) :P

Casey-

Rifle looks good. I know you've been waiting for a while to get this rifle done. Glad you finally got it almost finished. Get the scope on it and it'll be ready to go hunting. I think you've got a nice "shooter"...good luck with it.

Scott G

If I was gay that would be the rifle I would own. and I would call it the goat sucker.

I dont care who you are, THATS FUNNY!!!

Ron :lol:

I dont care who you are, THATS FUNNY!!!

Ron :lol:

+1 :lol:

Seriously Casey, nice looking rifle. That is a sweet caliber too. Good luck with her and post some pictures of the groups when you get her broke in. ;)

Hey guys, I liked the name, thought it was cool. BUT, now that I think about it, ya gotta admit Casey, it is kinda funny!

Rifle looks great, and is well built for sure, definitely post up some groups to prove you won't blow up anymore racks! Congrats on the new gun! JIM>

Hey guys, I liked the name, thought it was cool. BUT, now that I think about it, ya gotta admit Casey, it is kinda funny!

Rifle looks great, and is well built for sure, definitely post up some groups to prove you won't blow up anymore racks! Congrats on the new gun! JIM>

Should I change the name to "Ghostbuster" Jim? talk about queer.... :blink: Just kiddin... <_< ;)

Should I change the name to "Ghostbuster" Jim? talk about queer.... :blink: Just kiddin... <_< ;)

DUDE....now everyone is gonna name their custom build "Ghostbuster"! :angry:

YOU KNOW that is an awesome name for a rifle specifically built to hammer the grey ghosts of the desert, and I'm still naming my new hammer the "Ghostbuster"! I don't care if anyone laughs at it.....it's still way better than "Goat sucker"! :lol: :P jus messin' wit ya.

I have stamps right here on my loading bench

and going to beat you to it Jim.

My TC will have the name on it before you can reply.

I also have a patent mark stamp so call my lawyer Bud. <_<

JK Jimbo, Love the name.