I have not seen that hat is it in the store?

Oh ya sweet gun.

man those new turrets on that scope should really make it easy to adjust for windage and elevation, then execute a perfect head shot ;)

Well, Larry and I just got back from the range... The goatsucker showed potential, but nothing stellar today. All groups hovered around 1.5 inches today. I had two groups where 2 were touching, and I pulled the 3rd shot! :angry: ... I am gonna mess with the lenghts and go back out and shoot tomorrow...

On the other hand, my 270 wsm printed 3 touching, and the javelina and turkeys were in trouble out to 550!... Hard to think about that as a BACKUP gun! :wacko: :blink:

You know you jinxed it giving it all this publicity and stuff. Don't get carried away and shoot a spike with it!!!

Decided that since tha Shilen barrels are hand lapped, that they come broken in.

I did run dry patches/patches with Hoppes through it every 5-6 shots or so to soak up the unburnt powder.

Even at the end of the day, when I took the nylon brush and Sweets 7.62, I was surprised at how small amount of copper fouling there was in the barrel from the TSX's.

Larry, I am STILL pulling blue patches out of the WSM. (Finally took a nylon brush to it as well.)

You know you jinxed it giving it all this publicity and stuff. Don't get carried away and shoot a spike with it!!!

There you go Casey :D

A spike is the answer since you like sports so much.

Now you can aim between the goal post without

having to worry about all those other post sticking up ;)

:D :rolleyes:

:lol: :P :lol:

Are you using handloads or factory? I bet that rifle will eventually shoot less than 1" groups

Yeah, hand loads all the way. Gun has only seen 3 shots of factory ammo, and that was by the smith to make sure it would safely go bang!