Snapshot

Its Party time........Almost

I plan on being there, my A/C died in my house and the only way I will miss the party is if they're gonna be there Saturday fixing it. Hopefully it's fixed waayyyyy before Saturday, the little lady is getting a little grumpy from the heat :rolleyes:

I can bring a bag target.

Who else willbe going on the quad ride?

Eric (Ajohhunter)

Scott (Scottyboy)

Myself

Brent (snapshot)

Phil (cramerhunts)

Anyone else partaking in the quad ride?

Who else willbe going on the quad ride?

Eric (Ajohhunter)

Scott (Scottyboy)

Myself

Brent (snapshot)

Phil (cramerhunts)

Anyone else partaking in the quad ride?

+1 - I won't be staying too long after the ride - going to a buddies 40th. Looking forward to it.

If you show up before we get back from the ride, just knock on the door. My wife Angela will be preparing stuff and my stepdaugher Martika will be hiding from Casey. :)

Well I am still stuck in Utah working and its going to be nip and tuck to get the job done in time for me to be there. I've been on now for over 25 days straight so I am going to try and weasel out but in reality I doubt I'll make it. The wife is still holding out hope and even if I don't finish till Friday night I'll be there but for planning purposes don't count on me or the wife. :angry: :(

Phil

Well I am still stuck in Utah working and its going to be nip and tuck to get the job done in time for me to be there. I've been on now for over 25 days straight so I am going to try and weasel out but in reality I doubt I'll make it. The wife is still holding out hope and even if I don't finish till Friday night I'll be there but for planning purposes don't count on me or the wife. :angry: :(

Phil

Sounds like you have been working hard. Sorry to here you can't make it, maybe next time around.

Phil

Sounds like you have been working hard. Sorry to here you can't make it, maybe next time around.

Yeah I have been putting in a lot of hours but that's pretty normal this time of year. I don't get to sit in the office and cruise ccw.com all day in the summer months. The company I work for drills and installs gas extraction wells for the coal mines in Colorado and Utah when the snow isn't on the ground. I do the directional drilling portion of those holes so I don't have a set schedule....when the hole is done so am I. At least I get to spend a lot of time in some pretty country...

dugout6.jpg

dugout4.jpg

If I don't make this one...I'll be patiently waiting for the pictures and looking forward to the next.

Phil

Thats nice looking country, where in Utah is it at if you don't mind me asking?

It's about 20 miles East and then about 10 miles North of Price Utah. It's actually privately owned land that is leased to Dugout Mine.

Phil

With all the Tucson area members that frequent this site on a regular basis, I would have figured alot more of ya'll to show up for the get-together..guess not.