Snapshot

Its Party time........Almost

sorry - I know Casey will be heart broken but I will not be able to make it. I have a good friend who is in the military and I only get to see him and his family once a year. He is flying in tomorrow morning and we are getting together tomorrow afternoon. that is just the way the calendar falls. oh well - take some pics - maybe somebody can video and post first hand instruction on how to blow up a skull plate. JK. have fun - hopefully you will have some good weather.

Brent,

Does your wife need any help in preparing anything as far as food goes?

I was thinking about taking a rib roast (prime rib) for us to enjoy. I think

you have an oven I could use for a few hours? Please let me know as I am

more than happy to lend a hand. I could even make up some side dishes

and such if you like. I need to know how many people you expect to show.

I will be heading out to the grocery store soon to pick stuff up so I hope

you reply to this message fairly quickly. (hour or so as I need to shower after the workout

at the gym)

I am more than happy to contribute with services and money so please, don't be bashful.

Amanda knows I'm all about helping CW.com!

She is making stuff as we speak. I just got home . Yeah, you can use the oven and prepare anything you like. As of right now we have fresh potato salad, ranch beans, pasta salad, seven layer dip, spinach dip, bread, chips dips, salsa etc. Plus Carne Asada meat for grill.

I am thinking about 12 - 15 people????

If you want to come Early to prepare anything just knock on the door, my wife Angela will be getting things ready. The quad ride will last unti about 4:00 p.m we will be back by then.

If you are making carne asada, then I can take Mexican stuff.

I'll think of something. Different salsas are always good.

I'll try to make it out of Phx at around noon.

There is a good Mexican food store close. I will swing by in the morning.

Hopefully the avocados are good and I can make guacamole. I'll bring by some

Mexican brews too for everyone to share. They have good corn tortillas there also.

I'm looking forward to it.

I will try to make it, I will not be there for the quad ride (don't own one anyway) :lol: thought I would bring some whitetail brats to throw on the grill.

You guys are killing me....I wish I wasn't stuck at work! Make sure and take some pics and post em up. I'll be thinking about you all and hoping that the weather holds for ya.

Chef I am truely sorry to miss out on your guac and beers! We'll have to get together sometime so I can taste them.

Phil

Anytime!

Wish you would have made it.

Next time around. I'll try to get some pics for ya.

The weather is a big concern. It is raining right now and we got dumped on big time yesterday.

For all those that can't make it, I look forward to meeting you the next time around. I think next spring would be a good time to have another party, maybe up at one of the lakes, Roosevelt, Apache, or......?

My family is showing some interest in attending the CWT get together, but the directions that Amanda emailed me accidentally got deleted. Can someone PM me the directions again? There would be my wife and I and 3 kids for the Bar-B-Que. We would bring our own meat to grill & drinks.

Thanks,

Mark Sipe