Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

This is the stuff dreams are made of.......

Josh, sometimes you post huge sheds and I'm like "dang. I think I kinda hate this guy. " Well after seeing these sheds, it's official - I'm sick with jealousy and completely hate your guts. ;) UNREAL.

Hey don't be a hater..... be a gamer. :lol: Ok if you are tired of your 150+ buck I'd gladly adorn wall of my house with it for you ;)

Ya those things are pretty freakin unreal, it was a pleasure just getting to hold them finally. I sure hope some of the matches to those antlers show up. Right now some rotten butt squirrels are probably chewing on them I'm sad to say.

Touché my good man, touché ;) . Those sheds truly are what dreams are made of. The Coues sheds are pretty scarce here around Vegas, so if you want any help trying to get the matches away from those pesky squirrels, I'm available - anytime. ;)

Touché my good man, touché ;) . Those sheds truly are what dreams are made of. The Coues sheds are pretty scarce here around Vegas, so if you want any help trying to get the matches away from those pesky squirrels, I'm available - anytime. ;)

To funny man!! I love it when someone throws in the ol "touche'", that cracks me up!!

If we play it cool and color our skin a darker shade of brown we might be able to pull it off but until then we're all just gonna have to wait to see if they show up. :lol:

Thats what i'm lookin for and I won't stop till I find and kill a buck like that.

Wicked Awesome man!!!!!

Man those sheds are freaking awesome....Hope those sheds show up for you...

Unbelievable! Thanks for sharing yet another set of monster coues sheds, I think we all want a find like those one day. Oh, and the title sure does describe the pics!

Josh, Those are awesome. I am going nuts waiting on Coues season, showing those does not help!!

Just gotta keep the faith that someone on this site will come across something like them one of these days in their binos!

Just gotta keep the faith that someone on this site will come across something like them one of these days in their binos!

Tell us where they came from and we will go look brother! :P

I thought I'd already said that you'd have to paint your skin a darker shade of brown, meaning it's a reservation on the east side of the state, possibly with the initials WMA.