Sign in to follow this  
Delw

Wall size Maps of Az

Does anyone remember the wall size map of arizona with all the hunting units on it, as well as terrain.  I thought wide world of maps use to carry them but cant remember now. it was pretty detailed.

or where to get one. wanna say they were 5 feet tall .

No, but I remember a customer that had a poster size of the mule mountains that was literally 3d.  Like you could run your hand on it and feel each peak maybe that's considered 2d I'm not sure.  It was really cool though, wish you could get unit maps like that!

4 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

No, but I remember a customer that had a poster size of the mule mountains that was literally 3d.  Like you could run your hand on it and feel each peak maybe that's considered 2d I'm not sure.  It was really cool though, wish you could get unit maps like that!

Thats what I am looking for if avail. I saw one like that years ago but the units weren't on it. I know wide world of maps did some pretty cool things about 20+ years ago with maps and were customizing them how ever you wanted. I still have rolled up all the ones they printed for me of the complete north rim that was back in the late 80s, but had to take them off the wall when we started having kids.,

Jake I will, I havent been there since they busted the prostitutes out of the back office building attached to there place. you remember that LOL

I havent really seen any maps of all the units on one map. But I do buy these 5FT maps for like 20$ from sportsmens and they have EVERY trail and water tank all types of lands from Forest, Private, and BLM. It has parts of the bordering units but it's the best thing I have came across so far. I use it when I dont have service for OnX

No GMUs or topos but here is a cool old map I inherited from my grandparents. It is about 3x4’ 

IMG_1648.thumb.JPG.cb14d79d3bb858660f1ad3080ebac431.JPG

34AA0CD0-259E-4F0A-8600-B01869A3EC91.jpeg

• Like 3