Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Cam Pics in Rim Country

I made a 190mi. rd trip today just caus I couldn't take it any longer. I just had to know if I had any pics. After pulling my SD card and viewing it I was sure I was going to see a bear but no such luck. After replacing a new card I walked to my salt to see if the camera would take and it did. I walked 15 yds back to my camera and only 30 sec had ran off and I turned back to the salt and a bear was walking right towards me. I figured he hadn't seen me yet and I, for the life of me, couldn't find my camera. I had placed it on my belt just in case I needed it in a situation like this but with all the excitement I was in a total melt down. Now, I had the bear in the salt and I bent down to look for the camera in my pack and he finally saw me and ran off. I was shaking like a leave and looked to see if the trail cam caught it but it was just finishing count down for the next pic. :( The only picture I would have would be the one in my head. He was blond with black legs.

It was a great day. Here's a few pics for ya. TJ

post-1903-1215574588_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1215574459_thumb.jpg

This is the odd antler bull

post-1903-1215574412_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1215574618_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1215574634_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1215574648_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1215575263_thumb.jpg

great photos tj-wonder what happened to the bull with the antler growing right above his eye?

Don't rightly know but I have a couple more picks of him and it definitely is growing out of the wrong spot.

TJ

Great pics! That bull growing out the top of the eye is pretty neat!

Odd antler would be numero uno on my list of animals to put a Muzzy through!

Casey.....I thought of you the minute I saw this bull. They say things like this sometimes come from an injury. You are known for shooting antlers off animals, correct? ;) If so, maybe we might change his name from the Odd Bull to Casey Critter. :lol: ;)

TJ

Casey.....I thought of you the minute I saw this bull. They say things like this sometimes come from an injury. You are known for shooting antlers off animals, correct? ;) If so, maybe we might change his name from the Odd Bull to Casey Critter. :lol: ;)

TJ

Just when you think everyone forgot.................... leave it up to tj. :lol:

post-1903-1215663985_thumb.jpg

Any idea what this coues bunny would score? I'm not going to give his exact location just in case someone gets any idea of going after him. ;)

TJ

TJ

dang TJ, that is freakin harsh!

Either way, I'll glady take a shoot at him....

However, if I recall correctly, I do believe Chrissy shot a bull in the base of his antler with his bow... Am I wrong?

TJ

dang TJ, that is freakin harsh!

Either way, I'll glady take a shoot at him....

However, if I recall correctly, I do believe Chrissy shot a bull in the base of his antler with his bow... Am I wrong?

When you get as old as I am you loose your sense of who's who. :(

Casey....you're probably right. Maybe Chrissy's bull ran all the way down into 22. Why didn't I think of that one? :rolleyes:

TJ

Casey you are wrong some guy shot him in the pedicle while he was coming into our calls.

dang, I was close atleast!